Weekend welcoming

Hey guys! I just finished what I was supposed to be doing so I figured I would write more! Lets see what happens now.

~

Elizabeths P.O.V.

I called my dad the next day. Every one was so happy. My mother was too. She hadn't even met Tyler yet and she liked him. But even then there is a problem. Me and Tyler were going to get married and we had never met each other's family properly. His family minded there own business when they came out for the first game and stayed in a hotel. My parents went sight seeing and left the next day. I had only seen them once. I hear Tyler mumble something behind me and I turn to face him. "Good morning my beautiful fiancé. Mrs. Elizabeth Stavros!" I smiled. That name sounded great coming from his mouth. "Good morning to you too sexy! Mr. Tyler Stavros!" He smiled. We kissed for a minute and I pulled away. I felt my forehead crease. Tyler could tell something was wrong because he responded with a, "What's wrong baby?" I lightly smiled at the fact he called me baby. "We are getting married and we haven't really met each other's family's. Like properly." He nodded his head coming to realization. He kissed me then said, "We have this weekend off, so what if we get my parents out of the way?" I nod my head in agreement. Then he said, "You say your parents love Chicago?" I nod my head again. What is he up to? He notices the confusion on my face and says, "You are just too damn beautiful. Anyways, we could fly your family out on the team plane. We could set up the tons of extra rooms Kaner has if it is okay with him." I smiled and said, "I like that idea. They can come next week and even see the game, meet the rest the guys? Sounds like a plan." He smiles and we make out a ton more. I pull away. I hop out of bed and Tyler groans, "No! Let's stay in bed!" I giggled at him and told him to stay put and I would be right back. He tried to argue but I slipped out of the room. Of course once I hit the kitchen, there was Kaner eating with his plate full of food the size of Mount Everest. I start to cook then ask him, "Hey Kaner?" He looks up at me and manages to mumble a yeah. "Me and Tyler realized that we haven't met each tigers family's officially yet. So I was wondering if we could use the extra rooms for my family?" He thought about to then asked, "How many people?" I smiled and thought. "Five people. And I bet they will bring my dog." He looked at me surprised. "You have a dog? What kind?" I nodded my head then replied, "It's an Alaskan husky. Guess what it's name is!" He thought then said, "Honestly, I don't know!" I laughed and replied, "I named it zamboni." He laughed at me. "You named a husky zamboni? Why not stick or puck or even shaver? What about Stanley? You could even name it rougher. We could call him rough for short! Oh oh here we go! Slap shot! That would have been awesome!" I rolled my eyes at him. "Listen, I happen to appreciate what the zamboni does for me. It fits her personality, you'll see. And if you wanted all of those names then buy yourself a dog! But I take it that's a yes?" He nodded then said, "Maybe I will buy a dog. I can't wait to see yours though! And remember there is the room in Tyler's cave so you guys can take it or someone in your family. How many people would be sharing a room?" I talked out loud. "My mom and dad in one. My aunt and uncle in the other. My brother in one. Zamboni can sleep in with me and Tyler. She would love that!" He smiled then nodded. "Perfect! With Erica here your brother should be distracted. But I don't want any funny business with them! Understood?" I laughed at him and said, "If only that were my choice. And me and Tyler will just move into the man cave bedroom and stay there. Then you will have more rooms for guest!" He nodded a thank you smile. I finished up making breakfast and walked into my room. I looked at Tyler who looked super board, resting his head in his hands. He looked up as I walked in and I laughed at him. "I brought food!" He smiled and dug in as soon as I handed him his plate. I laughed and took my spot next to him and began eating. Once he finished he set his plate on the desk next to him then looked at me. "What took you so long down there? I was dying of boredom!" I laughed and pointed to the tv. He shook his head and wrapped his arms around me but still made edit easy for me to eat. "I don't like the tv with out you here! I love your company! I love you! I love how you laugh, and eat, and how your face crinkles when your seriously thinking. I love all your quirks!" I laughed and said, "You woke up on the right side of the bed! And I took so long because I ran into Kaner and asked him about the rooms. I told him we were just gonna move into the room in your man cave I built for you! He said they can come. And. Y dog is gonna come too!" He looked at me confused. "You have a dog?" I nodded and finished eating then set my plate aside. I cuddled into his arms and said, "It's an Alaskan husky. Her name is zamboni!" He smiled. "We are naming our first child zamboni!" I furiously shook my head no. "We are not naming a child that! Why when we have a dog named that? Plus. We could name a girl Sidney Crosby Stavros! We could call her Sid!" He smiled. "I would love that!" I nodded my head. Ever since me and Tyler became a part of the BlackHawks we have become friends with other players. Especially Sid. We exchanged numbers. Off the ice he wasn't bad. But not he ice he had to show he meant business, which I respected him for as being captain. We kissed then I called my mom while Tyler listened. The phone rang a couple of times when she cheerfully answered. "Hello!" I smiled. "Hey mom! Me and Tyler were just talking. We want you, dad, Josh, and Aunt Mandy and uncle Dave to come fly out on the team plane! Oh and being zamboni!" I could tell she was smiling when she asked, "Okay, when?" I smiled, "Next week? We have rooms and everything for you guys here and Dad and Josh will be occupied with Tyler in the man cave I built for Tyler." I heard a giggle then an answer, "Sweetheart! That works perfectly! We were talking about surprising you anyways! But why do you need us to come?" I sighed then answered. "Me and Tyler realized this morning that we are going to get married but didn't really even meet each other's parents! You guys will stay all week through the next weekend and stuff. You also get free food and tickets at the games." I heard some yelling in the background. I was on speaker. "Awesome honey! Just send me the details with the plane! We will get ready and be ready for when ever!" I said goodbye and hung up. I noticed Tyler was looking at me. I couldn't tell the look on his face, love? Admiration? Adoration? I smiled and pecked him on the lips. "Your turn!" He grunted the dialed in his parents number. I listened to the one way conversation. "Hey mom! I'm great! Yeah I know. I was just calling to see if me and Elizabeth can come this weekend? Awesome! Yeah, we realized we were gonna get married with out meeting each other's parents properly. She wants to meet you guys really bad! Okay. I'll let her know. Yeah, this weekend. We got it off mom. Okay, I love you! Bye." He hung up. I could tell that it was okay. He pecked me on my lips and we cuddled. We watched movies and eventually fell asleep.

*friday beginning of weekend*

Me and Tyler boarded the plane to head to Idaho. When Tyler played for the fire he wasn't that far from home. The ride took five hours. It was like flying to Hawaii from Utah. Once I got off I stretched like no other. Tyler laughed at me and I playfully glared at him. We walked out and he was automatically embraced by his mother. His brother just stared at me. I sat there and waited for Tyler. Him and his mom got to talking there standing by the plane when she lightly slapped him. He held his arm hurt, "What was that for mom?" I laughed. She looked at me and smiled saying, "Introduce me to Elizabeth!" He looked at me with a 'oh my god I am so sorry' look. I have him a reassuring smile and he relaxed. He snaked his arm around my waist and said, "Mom, this is Elizabeth. Elizabeth, this is mom!" I smiled and gave her a hug. "Hi- mom, I guess. I don't know what you want me to call you." I looked at the ground, all of a sudden feeling shy. I heard a giggle and looked up when she said, "Being that you are marrying my son, you can call me mom!" We all laughed and finally left. I talked to Tyler's brother Austin. "So, this is the girl that is one of the two first women in the NHL?" I smiled and nodded my head. He gave Tyler a playful look and said, "How was Tyler lucky enough to get a girl like you? I mean- look at that ugly face." I laughed and Tyler took my hand. I looked at him and laughed harder. I quieted down and said, "Who wouldn't? He is handsome and funny- sometimes. He is also very sweet and bought land so I could build the house of my dreams! I love him obviously or I wouldn't have said yes!" I looked at Tyler and raised my eyebrow. He gave me a peck on the lips to let me know I said the right thing. Then his brother does a ew gross get a room typer thing. Tyler smacks him then we all laugh. Then Tyler said, "You guys wanna play a little hockey when we get home?" I smiled. I squeezed his hand and said, "Could we?" He laughed and answered back with sarcasm dripping from his mouth, "Of course! Why else would I have asked?" I lightly hit him then look at his brother who's face looks lit up like a Christmas tree. I look at Tyler and chuckle, "I take that as a yes for him?" He nods his head. When we pull up in front of Tyler's childhood home I gasped. It is so beautiful. It has grey bricks and I love grey bricks. I can only imagine what it looks like in the inside. I hop out of the car and say, "Je mom! What a beautiful home you have here!" She smiled and squeezed my arm. "Tyler told me you might like it." She glances at Tyler and I look at him. He seems happy. We walk in and Tyler leads me to his old room. It is filled with hockey stuff. It has rain stuff but also fire stuff. Now that I think of it. He grew up in Idaho but played for Utah. I chuckled and he looked at me puzzled. I peck him on his cheek then say, "I was laughing because you have rain and fire stuff up. You grew up in Idaho but ended up playing for Utah!" He laughed and snaked his arms around me pulling me so close our hip bones were mashing together. "I'm proud I took Utah's contract over Idaho's." I smiled and asked, "And why is that?" He chuckled and said, "I would have never met you." I pushed my lips against his. We stood there like that in his room for a while, making out. Then his mom, I mean mom yelled, "Dinner!" I pulled away and he looked into my eyes for a minute. I would never forget this look. The look that shows love. That has love written all over his face. He has more than one way to prove it. I pull away and grab his hand. We walk down and into the kitchen. "Mom! If you would have told me I would have helped you!" She smiled, "Nonsense! You a guess. And besides, by the look of your hair, it looks like you were occupied with SOMETHING else." I blushed and Tyler laughed. I playfully glared at him and he pulled me into him. I look up at him and he says, "Aw babe! I would take kissing you over dinner any day!" I could feel my face getting redder. Tyler laughed more and I buried my head in his chest. He finally calmed down and kissed my forehead. We went and took a seat. I met his father who told me to call him dad. After dinner we watched some replays of the hawks games, apparently the one from last week. It shows me checking someone into the glass and dad and Austin look at me in aw. I look at them and say, "What?" Feeling a little self conscious. They smiled and Austin said, "You, my dear friend, can hit someone into the glass good!" I laughed and they continue watching. I take hits on the screen too. The radio broadcasters were talking about what a good player I was and stuff. It was awesome. Me and Tyler went to bed since we knew the results. He lays down and I lay next to him. His mom insisted I sleep in here with him. I loved it though.