First game!

Hey guys! Im in english and I finished my essay so I thought I would work on my story since my English teacher would be okay with me writing a story. Enjoy!

*************************************************************************************************

Tyler's P.O.V.

Me and my girlfriend are both on the same NHL team. Ever since the press conference last night, everyone has known we are going out. We are headed to practice now to learn what lines we are on and our plays. My girlfriend made history too! I am so proud of Elizabeth not to forget the fact that both of our teams bought tickets to tomorrows game. We have enough rooms at Kaners that we could fit like 5 in each. Two on the bed and three on the floor. We are gonna set them up after practice then we are taking both of the team busses to pick them up. I can not wait. When we get to the arena there is paparazzi everywhere. Security has held them off on both sides so we could hurry and walk into the building, all while they are screaming things like, "Elizabeth, Georgia! How does it feel to be the only two female NHL players? Tyler how do you feel about being drafted?" We ignore them and walk into the locker room. When we get in there coach shows the two girls to a room off of the main room in the locker room. It is their locker room. Showers and stuff are in there for them. Elizabeth walks in to put her stuff in there and comes out mad! "Who the hell did this to our locker room?" She shoots daggers at Sharp and says, "You just started a war my boy!" I walk in there to see what she means. My mouth drops to the floor when I see toilet paper, silly string, and confetti everywhere. I laugh because the boys are gonna get it. I walk past Elizabeth but kiss her on the cheek first. I walk to my cubby and sit on my bench. I notice my name tag and take a pic of it. I use the pic on twitter and post ,"First practice today! Can't wait til the game tomorrow!" My phone immediately goes off like a wild fire. The guys laugh at me and say, "You might want to block twitter notifications from coming to your phone. Along with Facebook." I laugh and do that. The noise stops immediately. The girls locker room door opens and Elizabeth walks out with five trash cans and walks over to Sharp, "You did this, you dispose. Be careful you don't spill it, you might get a girly surprise. There is a lot of paparazzi out there too. How embarrassing that would be." She smirks then sets them down by his feet. She goes back in and closes the door. Sharp sighs and manages to get all five in his arms. He spills one and out falls a tampon. "Glad it was in here and not out there." I laugh and he picks up the mess then walks out. Elizabeth and Georgia walk out in there gear and there BlackHawks jerseys. I smile and so does the rest of the boys. "You girls look good in Hawks jerseys! Every one is gonna love you tomorrow!" They smile as coach says this. We go out to the ice and take a knee after doing a few warm up laps. Coach and Tazer go across the plays and stuff. Elizabeth is on starting line! Wow. We go over the plays. We will win the Penguins tomorrow. We finish and go out to lunch as a team now and not just as friends. Me, Elizabeth and Georgia give out the most autographs. We get a text saying the plane is an hour from landing and we get on one of the team busses.

An hour later we are sitting in the back of the airport where the plane is supposed to be. When it drives up we get out of the car. One by one Elizabeths team walks out with her BlackHawks merchandise on and signs for Georgia. They tackle both of them to the ground and cheer for them. When they get off of her, her old coach walks up, "Congratulations you guys!" She smiles and they both give him a hug. My team then comes off and does the same. We board the bus and every one is just talking about the game tomorrow and how they are so proud of us. We get to Kaners house and assign everyone a room. When we are done we close down Texas Roadhouse again and all three teams go. There is so many of us. Like 80 hockey players going to Texas Roadhouse. We eat and head back home because we have to get up early for another practice, eat breakfast, and take a pre-game nap.

Elizabeths P.O.V.

I wake up the next morning with Tyler's arm around my exposed stomach. I smile and kiss his cheek. His eyes lightly flutter open and he kissed me on the lips. I giggle as he tickles me again. I will never tell him I like it when he does that. He smiles and kisses my cheek. Trailing down to my neck and pack up. We make out now and someone burst through the door, "Oh my gosh! There better be clothes on!" I laugh at Kaner. I pull away and sit up to show I have a t-shirt on. "Good. Well you guys gotta dress up today. Since it is a game day we have to be seen in dress clothes because ya. Anyways we are taking the team bus there in half an hour so get ready!" I get up and change into my black dress that goes to my knee. It is short in the front and longer as you get to the back. The top is lacy but has a black solid under it. It has a shiny red now that goes around the waist. I straiten my long brown hair and put a red bow in it. I out on my red high heels. I do smoky eye make up. I do it grey. I am now dressed in hawks colors. I crack the door open and ask Tyler if he is done getting ready. He says yeah and I walk in there. His eyes rake my body starting at my feet, up my legs, they stop at my breast for a second then look at my lips. I walk up and kiss him. I look at his suit that I picked out. Black with a grey undershirt and a red tie. I color coordinated. We walk out and see Georgia in a red Minnie dress with some black lace. She looks hot! She sees me and Tyler and says, "You guys are too cute!" I smile and kiss him on the cheek. We walk out and get on the bus and head towards practice.