Happy and sad.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated since.. Yesterday or the day before? Anyways! I have a new P.O.V. And will be talking about some of the rules in the game of hockey at the end of this chapter so that if you don't understand hockey then you can read it and understand it! Enjoy!

It will get a little.. Eh. Not too much description though don't worry!

~

Elizabeths P.O.V.

The weekend went by slowly but fine. I love Tyler's parents and can't wait for them to become my parents in law. My soon to be brother in law is a lot like Georgia, except the guy version. He is always on your grill about stuff and even though he is younger than Tyler he tries to protect him. But that's something for another time. I get off the plane with Tyler and see my Infiniti. I run up to it and kiss it then rub my hand on it, "I hope they treated you well baby." I'm still hugging it when someone says, "Thanks, no hug for me? Come on! I took great care of it! I even vacuumed and washed it!" I look up and see a frowning Kaner. I walk over and hug him. I pull away and say, "Thank you!" He smiled and waved his hand in a no prob. Way. My family will be arriving tomorrow. I hop in the car and rev up the engine. This baby is nice! Once everyone is in and buckled I take off. We get home in half an hour because I was driving so fast. Surprisingly I didn't get pulled over. I grab my bags and lug them into my new room. Me and Tyler moved in to the room in his man cave. He loves that thing. I change into some pajamas and grab some steak that Tazer was so nice to cook for us while we were on our way. "Thanks Tazer!" He smiled. "No problem. So listen. We have a game on Wednesday. Which means no drinking! We have practice tomorrow night. We have some really nice new plays! Rest up and catch up on sleep you lost. Now enjoy dinner!" I chuckle. Here goes the serious captain side. I salute him and say, "Aye hay captain!" He laughs and I bring some to Tyler who is lounging in front of the big tv in our room. I hand him his plate and sit next to him. "Thanks babe!" I nod and he pecks me on the cheek. I look at the screen. "Slap shot!? We have this movie?" He laughs at me. "Of course babe. It's a classic hockey movie! Besides if you watch you'll notice something." I eat and watch the movie. Then the Hanson brothers get in a fight. One of them lunges at another player before he can back out. Another Hanson comes on and I see another very familiar fight. I finally realize and I scare the crap out of Tyler when I get excited and yell, "THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW HOW TO FIGHT SO WELL!!! The Hanson brothers! Nicely played!" He chuckles. He takes his last bite of his food and sets the plate on the coffee table in front of us. He sits back and puts his arm around me. I finish and put my plate down. I sit back and try to cuddle real close to him. I'm snuggled into his side when I feel myself bouncing. I look up at Tyler and he is laughing. "What? Fine. I won't cuddle with you." I start to get up but he pulls me on his lap. "I don't think so sexy. Your sitting on my lap now where I know I get good grip on holding you here." I laugh and he smiles. He gets this look again as he watches me. I stop laughing and look at him, "Why do you always look at me like that?" He lightly smiles again and says, "Like what?" I smile back and say, "When I laugh you watch me and get this look on your face, so please explain what is going through your head when I laugh!" He smiles again then adjust me on his lap. So comfortable. "Your laugh is the best thing that has gone through my ears. Not to mention that you are so beautiful. I'm surprised you haven't noticed what that look means though since you get it all the time. You know what it is?" I shake my head no and he goes on. "That look my dear is the look of love. Elizabeth, I am so in love with you that if it could it would kill me." I blush. And he kisses me. We start making out. It starts to get really heated. I turn my body and wrap my legs around him. He holds my hips and I wrap my arms around his neck. I push my hands into his hair and grab it. I tug a little. He lightly tickles me and I squirm. He smiles in between kisses at this. I push myself against him more. Then someone clears there throats. Tyler groans and I pull away. "Oh. Um, hi Tom. I thought you mom and dad were supposed to get here til tomorrow?" He looks stunned but ignores it. He takes a seat next to me and I sit regularly on Tyler's lap. "Yeah, I couldn't wait. Mom and dad will be here tomorrow. I came with zamboni!" I can tell my face lights up. I go to go get zamboni when I remember Tyler. "Oh. Tyler this is my brother Tom. Tom this is my fiancé Tyler!" They guy hug then begin talking hockey. I walk out and am greeted at the front door with Kaner and zamboni. "Zamboni! Here boy!" Zamboni notices me and runs. I kneel down and let him lick my cheek. I kiss him and pet him a bit. "He is a beautiful dog!" Kaner says. "Thanks!" Zamboni walks back over to him and licks his hand. "He likes you Kaner!" Kaner blushes and nods his head. "I take it you met Tom? Well I'm gonna go introduce Tyler and zamboni." He waves his hand and I walk back into the room. Tyler and Tom are now talking about something. They notice me and Tyler rushes up. "Oh my gosh! Is this the zamboni I heard about? No wonder he's your dog. He is beautiful like you!" I chuckle and say, "I thought I was sexy, eh?" He laughed and I looked at Tom who raised his eyebrow at me. I take hold of Tyler's arm and say, "Were engaged and gonna get married. Relax you ding dong!" Tyler laughs and eventually Tom does to. I showed Tom to his room then I walked back into the man cave. Tyler was sitting on the couch watching more of slap shot. I sink in next to him and he pulls me close to him and kisses the top of my head. He chuckles and I look up at him confused, "Where were we earlier before Tom came?" He asked. I laughed and swung my leg around so my legs were wrapped around him and I was sitting on his lap facing him. He brushed the hair out of my face and kissed me. We started making out again. I pushed way into him more so that every part of my body was against him. He pulled away and began kissing my cheek trailing down to my neck. He found his way to my ear and nibbled. I couldn't help but let out a moan. He crashed his lips to mine again and I deepened the kiss. I sunk into his lap more. I wrap my legs around him tighter and he stands up and holds me. He walks me to our bed and sits me down. He pulls something out of the drawer and throws it on the bed next to us. "Protection." He says. I nod and he hovers over me. He kisses me again. He pulls off my shirt and throws it on the ground. We kiss again real quick and he pulls off his shirt. We crawl more onto the bed and he pulls my pants off. He does the same. We made real actual love for the first time tonight. I swore I wouldn't until I was married. But since we are engaged and I know we will never split, I made an exception.