Sunday funday and practice

Hey guys! Cheyenne I know it has been a while since I have updated and you have been hounding me about it. Im sorry. Here is the next chapter though! Now please please please vote and comment. If you feel things are moving too fast then please tell me and I will slow it down. Share the name of the story with your friends and tell them to read it please! I will shut up and start the story now...

************************************************************

Elizabeths P.O.V.

I woke up to strong arms around me. I lightly smiled remembering that Tyler was here. I also totally forgot that I had practice today. I looked at my phone and saw that I had two hours until practice. I know. Even though it is Sunday I have practice. I don't mind though because it helps my team out more. I feel Tyler move next to me, I look at him and he wakes up. He smiles lightly and says in a groggy voice, "Good morning Sleeping Beauty!" I smiled and said, "Good morning to you too!" then I remembered practice. I speak lightly. "I forgot but I have a practice today. I am doing it myself since coach has some family things going on. Would you like to come and help me?" He smiles and says, "Of course! I would love to come and help." I smiled then went to get up but he held me close to him, "Where do you think your going?" I laughed then told him, "We have two hours until practice. I was going to go get dressed then take you to your place so you could get your gear. Then I was going to take you to breakfast since you paid last night.do you want to go? And can I get up now?" I raised my eyebrow and he let out a long, sad, teasing sigh. I laughed then he released me. "I'll go. But you have to do me a favor." I got up and walked to my dresser and pulled out some exercising clothes. My black silky type tights, a red girl muscle shirt, some grey socks that are meant for guys, and my black vans. I turned towards him and said, "Depends on the favor." He chuckled then said, "Ok, but it will be after practice. You'll find out then." I nodded my head then walked into the bathroom. I changed then pulled my hair back into a pony tail. I walked out and he was all ready to go. We walked downstairs and once we got to the door I saw there was a note in it. It was from Georgia. It said:

Hey sleepy heads! I washed your gear for you Elizabeth since you forgot. I went out to eat at my usual place before practice. See ya there!

Love, Georgia #MyNumberIs16

I laughed at the last part. She loved hash-tagging EVERYTHING she even made her own little hash tags to hang up on her walls in her room. I went to grab my gear but it wasn't there by the couch anymore. I look over at Tyler who had my gear on his arm. I went to take it but he stopped me. I finally spoke, "Let me take my gear. You don't have to." He smiled and said, "But I want to. Let's just go. I'll tell you the way to my house." We got into the car and he told me where to go. I parked and he looked at me then asked, "Want to come in?" I wanted to because his house was amazing, I nodded my head no and he ran up to his door. He was in there for ten minutes. I was about to get out when he walked out of his door, his bag in hand. I popped the trunk and he put it in there. I noticed he had changed and got his hair in control. I laughed and then started driving, "Where do you want to go eat?" I asked him he smiled and said, "McDonalds!" I laughed. They did have a really good breakfast menu. I always loved to go to breakfast there. "Wow! You really must be one of my biggest fans. How did you know that I like to go to McDonalds for breakfast?" He smiled then answered, "Well, after you get spotted there almost every morning of the month with the same meal. I'm pretty sure I'd catch on." I laughed then nodded my head. That sounds like me. We got there and I pulled into a parking space. We had one hour until we had to be on the ice. Great timing. We walked in and I ordered my usual. Two hash browns, and egg McMuffin with cheese, a large orange juice, and a pancake. The cashier looked at me wide eyed at how much I could eat. Tyler got the same. I smiled then asked, "Are you sure you will be able to eat all of that? Or like the combination of it?" He raised his eyebrow and said, "I wanted to try something new here. That sounded good." I smiled then got my wallet out. I handed the guy a twenty and told him to keep the change. Since it was only five cents. May seem mean but I hate carrying around loose change. A walked over to the station and grabbed the food. Then found Tyler who was sitting in a quieter booth area of the restaurant. We ate.

I got in the car. I was stuffed! I buckled my seat belt and made sure Tyler was too. I pulled out. We made it to the rink in ten minutes. I took Tyler to the visitor locker room and said, "Okay, I want to keep this a secret. We have twenty minutes until we have to be out on the ice. Come out in twenty five minutes. Every one here is a fan. I will have them facing the opposite direction. So I'll se you in twenty five minutes!" He nodded his head then left. I got changed in twenty minutes then headed out. "Alright everyone come take a knee." I had them facing the opposite way of the bench and said, "Alright. We have a huge game coming up soon. So I will be working you hard today. Coach won't make it because he has some family things going on." They nodded their heads. Just then Tyler came in and I said, "Alright. Now I know every one knows Tyler Stavros! Well I am great buds with him. I asked him to come in and help us out and he accepted." They all cheered still not noticing Tyler. Until he came up and jokily out his arm around my waist, then whispered in my ear, "Follow along." I nodded knowing what he was doing. I looked at everyone and they were frozen in there tracks, "When did this happen?" It was Joey. I looked at Tyler and he said, "What? Me coming in to help or her being my girlfriend?" I turned away from them so they couldn't see me laugh. Then Tyler said, "I am just kidding. We aren't dating. I just wanted to see your guys reaction." With that he took his arm off of my waist and let it hang by his side. They gave him a glare and that made both of us laugh harder. Soon when we were done rolling on the ice with laughter we got up and started with some drills. Then Tyler thought he could be funny. He wanted me and Georgia to go against just him. I wish he knew what he was getting himself into.

Me and Georgia had won! It was funny. I even slammed him lightly into the glass. So he wouldn't get hurt. He came up to me after I dismissed every one and said, "Come with me to my locker room. I had your stuff sent in there." He gives me his boyish grin as I almost loose it. I am a girl and he wants me to change in front of him? I think he has a crush on me! And I know I have a crush on him! Oh crap! Did I really just think that? Well I have always known I had a crush on him but you know it would be weird to change in front if him. I just followed him into there. Thank goodness there were some curtains in the shower area. "I'm going to get showered in the curtain area. I will get dressed in there too. If I finish before you I will keep my head down as I'm walking past." He laughed then said, "I don't care if you see me naked. I'm used to all the guys seeing me naked, what's a girl gonna hurt?" I just laughed. I knew I didn't want to see that though. It would be too weird.

I showered pretty fast and got dressed just as fast. Putting my exercise clothes back on. So since today was Sunday we had some fun. We call it Sunday funday! I had to figure out where I was going to go. I would really like to go to the living planet aquarium. I heard the jellyfish tunnel was really pretty and awesome. I walked out to see Tyler already ready and we grabbed our stuff and walked out. "Hey. So today is Sunday funday. I'm gonna go to the aquarium. You wanna bring some if the guys?" He nodded his head no then said, "That is the perfect place to tell you about my favor. Let's go!"