The beginning of a new beggining

Hey guys! So i went to some hot-springs and got too hot so i got dressed and figured I would typer up some of the story for a while. I am just sitting in my car and waiting on my mom. So here is the story!

*****************************************************************************************

Tyler's P.O.V.

Elizabeth and some of the guys had exchanged numbers over the weekend. I was glad because her and Kaner got to be really close. Im glad that the guys really like her. When I asked her to wait for me she started crying. of course she would. I loved her and I could never imagine her with some other guy. I look down at her as she watches Miracle. She loves this movie. Her birthday is one week. I cant believe it is already January 10th! Her birthday is on the 18th and she will be 20. I watch her a little longer. When the movie is over we finally land. Perfect amount of time. We grab our stuff and walk out to my truck. We put it in the back and drive off towards her place. I look at her and she has on some shorts and the cowgirl boots. I smile and see she has her hair pulled back. I roll down her window and blast some country music. She looks at me and smiles. We drive past some fields and stuff. Beautiful. I love farm land, it just amazes me how farmers can keep up with all the crops. I take a long way to her house. An hour later we get there and I grab her stuff and walk in. "I will just set this in your room. We can un pack then hang out a bit if you want." She nods her head and walks up the stairs with me. We un pack everything and head back down to the living room. We walk in to see Andrew with his arm around Georgia. They are watching the last song. I mentally groan, what is up with girls and these love movies? I take a seat with Elizabeth and put my arm around her. "So how was the trip?" Georgia asks. "You might want to pause the movie for this. I have the coolest thing to tell you." Georgia hurries and pauses it and gets comfy next to Andrew to listen to what Elizabeth has to say. "Okay, we got there and he put me in a blind fold. We drove to our hotel and then some place else. We walked in and he took the blind fold off to reveals his chest. I looked at his face and he said welcome to Chicago from me and.. he turned me and I saw ice with the Chicago Blackhawks standing on it!" Georgia smiles and says, "Are you for freaking real!?!?" Elizabeth nods her head and continues, "We practice and I showed Kaner that I had mastered some of his moves. After practice I left my gear with them and we went somewhere. The whole team insisted on buying me one thing each. So we board thee team bus and Tazer tells the driver where to go. We get to a mall and it didn't look busy at all. We walked in and Sharpy threw me over his shoulder, it got into this whole thing where I checked the whole team and took a check from Sharpy! We went into stores and stuff and I found they shut the entire Freaking mall down for me!" Georgia is smiling and has a look of disbelief on her face. "Then we went to Texas Roadhouse which they also shut down. We went back to the arena to reveal what each of them bought me. The most expensive gifts were from Kaner, Tazer, Sharpy, and Tyler. Or Atyker!" She giggles but keeps going. I watch her smiling. "So Kaner got me a brand new i-phone and an IPad! Then Tazer got me a rosary with Saint sebastian on it! It is beautiful. I'll show you later. Then Sharpy, and I don't know how I am going to repay him, but he got me a brand new black infinite! He even put a BlackHawks sticker on the back! He said he expected me to visit more and stuff. I will show you everything later. But look at this." She hands Georgia her phone and let's her scroll through the contacts, "Who in the world is Puck Bunny?" I laugh at her and Elizabeth rolls her eyes, "Mr.Kane thought it would be absolutely hilarious to put that as his contact name." Georgia laughs and hands her the phone back. I smile and say, "Coach got her brand new skates too! Pro skates." Georgias mouth drops open, "No way! They must really love you Elizabeth!" She nods her head, Then Georgia turns the movie back on. Then Elizabeth said, "Tyler got me the best gift of all." Georgia looks at me and I smile, "What would that be?" Elizabeth smiles and says, "A promise ring." Georgias smile matches the Milky Way! "Tyler!!! Oh my gosh Elizabeth let me see!" Elizabeth smiles and shows her. "Tyler that is beautiful!" I smile and nod.