Later on Sunday

Alright guys... What's Tyler's favor? You will find out in this chapter! Enjoy, got, comment, hockey!

**********************************************************************************

Tyler's P.O.V.

Elizabeth wanted to go to the aquarium. She also said I could invite some of the guys. I told her no. I had brought two of my jerseys for my plan. This was going to be so sweet. We got there in a half an hour. She pulled into a parking space and I told her I had to get something out of my bag. She opened the trunk and headed in. I grabbed my white jersey and put it on. I put my coat on over that and tucked the other one under my arm. I walked in and found her. She already had our tickets. I was going to pay. I decided not to say anything but thanks. I didn't want to argue. We walked for five minutes until I got hot. I made sure Elizabeth was looking at something then took my coat off. I put the other jersey in it then tucked it back under my arm. I walked up next to her and we went onto the next exhibit. Twenty minutes later were in the jellyfish tunnel. Wow this was beautiful. I looked over at Elizabeth and decided now was the time for my 'Favor'. "Hey Elizabeth. You wanna know my favor now?" She smiled and shook her head anxiously. When did that I lightly kissed her. When we finally came up for breath I said, "My favor is more like a question. Will you go out with me?" She smiled and shook her head yes. We kissed for another ten minutes when I remembered the jersey. I pulled away and said, "Hold on I forgot something." I grabbed it out of my jacket and showed her what it was, "Put it on." She laughed and slipped it over her head. She was so beautiful. The fact that we were standing in this lighting with all of the beautiful jelly fish above our heads. It made the moment more special. We kissed again then she said, "We should leave. Wanna go to my house and play some wii?" I laughed and nodded my head. She knew me too well.

*a couple house later at Elizabeth's house*

"Ha! Take that Stavros!" She beat me again at Mario. And guitar hero. And just dance. I swear she plays video games more that me and the guys! And we play a lot! She is up and dancing now. I laugh at her and pull her onto my lap. "Okay, okay. You won again I understand. How often do you play video games?" She laughed and said, "All day during the weekends. When I'm not busy if course. Sometimes before I go to bed. In the morning when I wake up and have nothing to do. After I watched a movie that made me cry." I laughed at her and she slapped my arm. "Well since you won at all of those can I have a victory kiss?" She nodded her head and we kissed. I didn't notice how much time had passed. We were passionately making out now when Georgia walked through the door. "When. Did. This. Happen?" She had dropped everything she had. We looked up at her and Elizabeth said, "Today. We went to the aquarium and when we were in the jellyfish tunnel he kissed me then asked me out I said yes we kissed and he handed me his other jersey." She smiled then screamed and jumped up and down. Georgia was having a full on freak out and me and Elizabeth were laughing. "Well then. Take it up to your room. My parents need to come talk to me so yeah." Elizabeth stood up and grabbed my hand. Instead of taking me to her room she brought me downstairs. When we got to this room I was at a loss for words. "Wow! You were not kidding when you said you were my fan. You have my stats every where though. Wait. Is that yours next to mine?" I looked closely and they were next to each other. I compared mine to hers. She did a little better than me some of the time. She could be on my team. She sat on the biggest couch and turned on the wall size flat screen t.v. Then she called me over and patted the seat right next to her. There was another door and on it is said 'Ice control room' I looked at it. Elizabeth must have noticed what I was staring at because she got up and took my hand. She led me into a door next to that. As soon as we walked in it there was a little hall way. Some changing room. Then we got to the end of the hall. She handed me a pair of ice skates that were my size and told me to put them on. I did as told and tied them. She finished with hers then she took my hand again and opened the door. My mouth dropped open. How freaking big is this house. She saw the look on my face and laughed. She let go of my hand and skated onto the ice rink. She had her own hockey rink in the basement of her house? I now know that if we ever live together I will be moving into her house. "If you want me you will have to come and get me!" I realized I was still standing there and I stepped onto the ice. I skated towards her but she dogged me. She skated to the corner to grab some sticks. As she was grabbing them I came up and slid my hands around her waist. She turns to hand me my stick but I stop her and kiss her. She drops the sticks and puts her fingers into my hair. She lightly pulls on it. Just then I lost my balance and taking her with me I fell to the ice. "Nice one jerk. You think you can kiss me then pull me to the ground? You could have kissed me but you didn't have to tak..." I cut her off by kissing her again. She gave in and we started rolling around. We rolled into the sticks and she pulled away. "Ready to play some hockey?" I smiled and nodded my head. "This is so cool. Why didn't you show me earlier?" She laughed. Her laugh was so beautiful. Her long brown hair that was not pulled back. Her hazel eyes. And her lips that were so soft and sweet. At first I didn't want to like her because I needed to focus on hockey. Then I saw all these other guys with their girlfriends and I knew it would work. I knew she had a crush on me too. "Well, because we were playing games, eating pizza, drinking soda, making out." I smiled. I loved to kiss her. I got up and pulled her up. I gave her a quick kiss and said, "Show our coolest skills?" She laughed, "Now hold on. Your not going to make me do this Kaner style now are you?" I laughed then shook my head no. That reminded me that I had his number, without thinking I said, "I sent that video to him of you with that stuff on at practice. He said he would like to meet you." She was shocked and started to stutter, "Y-You K-Know K-K-Kaner?" I smiled and nodded my head. She kissed me then we got to playing.

**************************************************************************************

Hey guys! Cute huh? What league do you think Tyler is in? You will find out!