Early

Hey hey! This is the day after they find out what they are having.. FYI. Elizabeth is eight months pregnant!

~

Elizabeths P.O.V.

I jump awake to a pain in my stomach. "Ow!" I yell. I look down and see I am sitting in a pool of water. Crap. "TYLER!" He jumps awake. "What's wrong? Why am I wet?" I smile then wince as another shot of pain runs through me. "It's time." He jumps out of bed and throws stuff in a bag. He puts a jacket on me and I change out of my pants into clean ones. We walk out the door into the car. "Ahhhh!" I yell. Tyler puts his hand on my leg. "Shhh. It will be okay. If you can take a hit from lucic then you can do this." I smile. I take deep breaths then pull my phone out of my pocket. I call my dad. "Hello?" I forgot it is about two in the morning. "Dad! It's time. Get to the hospital!" I hear a gasp. "The baby is coming? I will be there in ten minutes." I hang up and call Tazer. "Hello? Elizabeth? You know it's two in the morning right?" I groan. "Ahhh! Tazer! Get the team! It's time!" I hear cheering. "Okay! We will be there as soon as possible!" And with that he hangs up. We pull into the hospital parking lot and Tyler carries me and everything in. "Help! My wife is going into labor!" He yells. Nurses come rushing to us and put me in a wheel chair. They get me into a room and change me into a hospital gown. I lay in bed and Kaner, Georgia, and Tazer come bursting through the door. They run to me and I smile. Another round of pain comes. "Get out already! Ow!" I yell. All of them smile. "I take it your doing well?" I laugh. "It feels like I am being slammed over and over and over again by lucic. I swear!" They wince. "That has got to hurt." I nod. The nurse comes in and I get a shot in my spine. I can't feel anything below the waist. "Time to push! You guys got to get out." I stop Georgia. "Update the team! Your the god mother!" She nods her head. Crap. I pull out my phone. "Who are you calling at this time?" Tyler asks laughing. I laugh. It rings twice and she answers. "Elizabeth! What's wrong?" I wince as another round of pain comes. "Mac. It's time. I'm about to push! Take the ticket I got you and get on the next flight! It has that I bought it for you so they will change it ASAP! Just get here!" "Okay. I'm on my way. Stay strong." And with that she hangs up. The doctor comes in.

Two hours later I hold a beautiful baby boy in my arms. His name is Boe Brendan Stavros. He sleeps in my arms and I smile down at him. I feel the bed sink next to me and I look over at Tyler. "You did it." He says kissing my head. "Yeah. It was all worth it." I smile. He smiles. My phone starts ringing and I hand Boe to Tyler. "Hello?" I ask picking it up. I hear a chuckle then a response. "Elizabeth! This is Brendan Gallagher!" I smile. Me and Brendan are buddies. I met him at one if the games when I was out and it was fun. He was so sweet and competitive. "Oh my gosh! Hi! How are you?" I ask with a huge smile on my face. "I'm great! I'm in town. How are you?" I smile. "Actually I'm great. The little guy just barely arrived." I hear him yell at the people in the background. "Sorry. The guys are being noisy. But you had the baby!?!" I smile. "Yeah. Tyler likes you and so we named part of him after you." I can hear the smile in his voice. "What is his name?" I smile. "Boe Brendan Stavros." I hear cheers in the background and I know the team is listening. "Oh! Hey guys!" I get a chorus of heys and congrats. My team walks in and I speak into the phone, "Hey Brendan I got to go! My team just walked in. I'll talk to you later or you are welcome to come and visit me!" "Okay. Bye!" He hangs up and I shut my phone off. "Who was that?" Tyler asks. I smile. "Speak or name of the devil. Brendan Gallagher!" He smiles. "What are we missing?" The team asks looking confused. I smile. "Guys. I'd like you to meet Boe Brendan Gallagher!" The all smile and nod in understanding the Brendan part. My dad and brother walks in and I smile. "Hey guys!" They smile and give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. We all talk and stuff until the guys leave. Tyler stays with me and we both sleep in the hospital room in the tiny bed. My baby is finally here!

~

Boe Brendan Stavros! He is finally here! And I recently just found out about Brendan Gallagher and think he is an angel sent from above! GO CANADIANS!! I hope you guys enjoyed it. Vote, comment, let me know if you knew about Gallagher before this. I'm interested to know.