And were having a baby...

I am skipping another few months because well... I can't wait for the baby!

~

Elizabeths P.O.V.

I wake up again. I haven't been able to sleep the last few nights. The baby sits on my bladder and my cravings are wild. I have been craving French fries, chocolate, and water melon. The season starts tomorrow and I can't wait. That means me and Tyler find out what we are having. I get up and. Walk to the bathroom. After that I walk to the chair we put in front of the glass window and can see the view of the back yard. The sun is coming up and the sky is a reddish purple. There are still some stars out and it is pretty. I feel someone breathing on my neck and I turn around. Tyler, "oh my gosh! You scared me!" He laughed. "Sorry. Couldn't sleep again?" I shake my head no. He kisses my head. "Sorry. It's gonna be worse when it's born." I nod my head. Today is now the day we find out. I said tomorrow because it was 11 at night. I've been up for hours now. "How long have you been awake?" Tyler asks me. I shrug. "About 5 hours." His jaw drops. "You rest while I go to practice." I nod and he walks me to the bed and tucks me in. "I love you sweetie." I smile. "Love you to! Tell the guys I said hi." He nods his head and walks in the bathroom. I roll over and fall asleep.

* half hour later*

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I look at the nightstand and grab it. I slide the thing and out it to my ear. "Hello?" I hear a sigh. "Elizabeth. Get over to the rink! Right now." I sit up. "Why? What's wrong?" "Just get here! I got to go." Great. I hop out of bed and hurry and look at my reflection. What ever. I walk out to my car. I get to the arena in ten minutes. I walk n in my sweat pants and one of Tyler's shirts. My hair was in a messy bun but is now sticking out all over the place. I have slippers on and old makeup by my eyes. I walk into the locker room to see Kaner pacing. "What? I got here as fast as I can." He looks at me and laughs. "You look ridiculous!" I nod. "You woke me up. What's wrong." He snaps back to reality. "Follow me." I follow him out of the locker room and down the hall. I see girls swarming Tyler. They all look half naked. I notice a girl standing next to Tyler. He looks uncomfortable. The girl turns her head and I see the chick that almost split me and Tyler apart once before. "Oh hell no! Kaner hold my bag!" I throw my purse at him and wobble over to them. "What the hell are you guys doing with my husband?" They all snap their heads towards me. "You." I say pointing at the chick. She goes to run but Tyler stops her. "Patrick! Get the other guys over here! I'm sure they will like these girls." He gives me a weird look. "Do it." He nods his head. I walk over to the girl that Tyler is holding. I punch her in the jaw and she falls to the floor. The other guys get here and I run to Kaner. "Keep these girls in here. Don't let any of them out. Call the cops." He nods his head. I walk back over to the girl who is still on the floor, "didn't I tell you not to come back?" She nods her head. "Then why did you? Did you know he had a wife and a child on the way?" She nods her head. "Stand up and look me in the eyes." She stands up. I take her hand and out it on my belly. "A part of him is in there. He loves it and he loves me. And I'm telling you now. Don't mess with a pregnant hockey player." I punch her in the face again. She falls to the ground hard. The police come and see me standing over the girl. "Did you do this?" I shrug. "Hormones. No one messes with my husband." They laugh. "You did good!" I laugh. "Thanks." I was surprised that I didn't get in trouble. They take the girls away. "How did you know to come?" I laugh. "Do you not see me? Kaner woke me up telling me to get here as soon as possible." He laughs. "You look beautiful anyways. Kaner rode with me so he can drive your car back. I don't want you driving." I nod. We walk out to the car and go home. Once we get there Tyler carries me up to our bedroom. He sets me on the bed, "I'll be back." I nod my head and turn the tv on. I search through until I find real steel. Yes! I watch it and Tyler walks back in. It smells good. "Did you cook?" He smiles. "Yupp. I made you homemade French fries and a meatball samich." I smile. "Thanks. I love you." He smiles. "I love you to!" He carefully sets the food on my lap and sits next to me. When the movie goes to commercial he mutes it. "Your hormones got to you today!" He chuckles a bit and I do too. "Yupp. Kaner told me it was important but wouldn't tell me what it was so I came down. When I saw the girl throwing herself on you and you not looking comfortable, I just had to get you out of it. To tell you the truth though. I felt nice punching somebody! But I can't wait to find out what we are having!" He smiles and places his hands on my huge stomach. "I know! I also have to tell you something." I raise my eyebrow. "What?" He smiles. "Coach told me I am sitting with you tonight to share the moment with you." I smile. "That's was sweet of him." I finish my food and Tyler does to. He wraps me in his arms and we cuddle and watch real steel. He falls asleep so I set my alarm to go off an hour and a half before Tyler has to be at the arena. Well, we. I fall asleep in his arms. So warm. So comfortable.

*Five hours later*

I wake up to my alarm. I look at Tyler and see him smiling at me. "How long have you been up?" I asked him while sitting up and rubbing my eyes. "Ten minutes. Have I told you how beautiful you are?" I smile. "Tons of times. Have I told you how handsome you are?" He smiles. "Many times." He pecks my cheek. I smile. "Do you want to eat here, or at the game?" He thinks. "The game. We can get you healthy stuff there too!" I smile. "Yeah. Not gonna happen. They have garlic fries and I am dying for them!" He laughs and shakes his head. "You and fries." I smile. I get out of the bed and walk into the bathroom. I strip out of my clothes and hop in the shower. I finish getting ready and go and pick out one of my maternity dresses I got. I curled my hair and out eyeliner and mascara on. I walk out to see Tyler in a tux and ready to go. I grab his hand and walk out the door while checking my phone. We have ten minutes to be to the arena. We can make it. We hop in the car and next thing I know we are walking into the locker room. "Hey guys!" I greet as I walk in. "Hey! Elizabeth! Ready to find out?" I laugh. "More than anything! I've been dying to know this." Tyler looks at me funny. "I thought you were dying for garlic fries?" The guys laugh. "That too." Everyone laughs again. Me and Tyler walk up to the box and get situated. Warm ups start. After that and when they are done cleaning the ice we call my dad and Tyler's parents. "You guys holding up okay on your end?" I ask my dad through the phone. He laughs. "Actually I'm here. I will be seeing everything!" I gasp. "What? When did you get a plane out here!? What?" He laughs. "Tyler's parent are here too. We will see you after the game. Okay sweetie?" I smile. "Yupp. Love you." And with that I hang up. Tyler gets off the phone with his parents. "I did not expect that. At least they are here!" I smile. "Yeah." Starting lineup is called. The rest of the team comes out. Then the national anthems are sung. This is it now. "Ladies and gentleman please have a seat. We have one more thing to do before we start the game. Please direct your attention to the video board." Everyone murmurs in confusion but then mine and Tyler's wedding song was playing. He wraps me in his arms and I smile. Lego house by Ed sheeran. I sing along. "I'm out of touch, I'm out of luck, I'll pick you up when your getting down and out of all these things I've done, I think I love you better now. I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind, I'll do it all for you in time and out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now." Me and Tyler sway back and forth. On the video board words come in hawks colors 'today is a day you get to share with Mr. And Mrs. Stavros.' It shows a picture of us then changes back to the same color as before. 'The day they find out, what they are having...' It shows another picture of when I got my first goal with the hawks. 'And how they shared it, with lord Stanley.' It shows the picture of the little girl I talked to at the doctors office. Then it goes to a video. Me waking up and Tyler doing weird things in his sleep. I blow the air horn and it wakes Tyler up. Everyone laughs. Then it goes to me wobbling down the stairs yelling food. It goes back to words 'Elizabeth was so excited. She ran to lord Stanley. It looked like this!' It goes to the video of me jumping out of the car and trying to run to lord Stanley but end up wobbling back and forth really fast. Everyone laughs and I feel Tyler chuckling next to me. It goes to a video of me on the bed and getting the ultra sound. Me and Tyler were crying and everyone awed. We got the picture of the baby and everyone cheers. I still love the little hawk thing they did for us. It goes back to words. 'Now is when they find out..' It goes to another screen with a mixture of blue and pink. 'Boy.. Or girl?' It shows the doctor handing them the envelope. Then comes coach q on the screen. "Elizabeth and Tyler. It is in my great honour to reveal to you what you have been waiting for. A little hockey player boy.. Or a tough, hockey girl." He takes out the envelope and reads the paper. He smiles and looks up. "Your having a beautiful little boy." I smile. I look at Tyler and we kiss. "What I wanted!" I cheer. Tyler cheers to and kisses me again. "Thank you everyone for sharing in that moment! Now let's get to the game!" The game starts and Tyler orders me my fries. I am so happy. One month!

~

Yeah! Baby boy! I can't wait! I am sad to say that this book is coming to an end! :( but I promise you there will be about five more chapters. Maybe more.. Maybe less. Well see! I hope you likes it! Vote, comment, have fun!