Videos of an unheard story

Guys.. I'm gonna show you a couple of different point of views!! And how do you feel about Tyler doing that with a puck bunny? Sad. *Disapproval glare to tyler* so I don't know if you can tell but I'm updating a lot tonight! It's because I'm going to the new super nice rec center in my town and can't wait to get my exercise on! I have a really hard ballet dance to let it go from frozen! I love exercise! Any ways enjoys!

~

Georgia's P.O.V.

When Elizabeth came home crying and with out Tyler, I knew it was him. She told me all about that stupid puck bunny and the restraining orders. She locked herself in her room and came out twice. It was obvious she hadn't showered. She was a complete mess. I tried getting in her room but she wouldn't let me. Kaner also tried to get in but she wouldn't let him either. Were sitting at the breakfast table with Tyler. "How could you do it Tyler?" Kaner asked him. Tyler grabs his hair in frustration and says, "Will you guys listen to my side of the story? Please?" I saw the desperate plead in his eyes and caved. I nodded my head and he kept going. "I was standing there. I was super hot from the game and the locker room was hot too. I felt caved in and I needed to breath. I didn't want to go all the way outside with our Elizabeth holding my hand. So I'm leaning against the cold wall with my eyes closed. Some one started kissing me. I knew it wasn't Elizabeth. I tried to pull away but she had to good of a grip on me. I just stood there and waited for a rescue. Then I heard the door click and the girl pulled away. I turned around and there was Elizabeth. I was so pissed off at the girl. After Elizabeth left she tried again. I finally slipped away from her and called her some mean things." When he was done I felt bad for him. Then an idea pops into my head. "I got an idea. Leave her alone until I get back." With that I take off out of the door and head towards the UC.

Patricks P.O.V.

Georgia sprinted out of the door. I wonder where she was going. Tyler stood up and I asked, "Where are you going?" He shrugs and says, "The theater. See ya round." I nodded and sat there waiting for Georgia to get back.

Half an hour later she comes barging through the door and I run into the front. "Well?" I ask. She holding a McDonalds bag. She thrust the bag at me. Then hands me a disk. "Watch this with her. Then when it's over meet me at Tyler's room." I nod and climb the stairs to Elizabeths room. I knock on the door and hear a go away. "Elizabeth, it's me Kaner! I brought you some food and a new movie. I figured your bored." She opens the door and takes the food. It smells in here! I walk over to her DVD player and slip it in. I take a seat and she sits next to me eating some fries. The disk starts. I see Tyler walking out of the locker room and leaning against the wall with his eyes closed. Then the slut walks up and pushes her lips to his. I see m try to push but he can't budge. Then Elizabeth walks out. They talk then she leaves. The girl tries again but Tyler slips away. I look at Elizabeth. Her mouth is hanging open. "H-he d-didn't d-do it?" I shook my head no. She is done eating now. "Hurry and shower. Tazer wants me to play with you in the rink we have here so that way you don't miss anything we did this morning." She nods and gets some exercise clothes. I find a garbage bag and pic the mess up. Wow this chick can really eat! Once everything is clean again it smells a lot better. Elizabeth walks out and looks ready to play. I walk out of the room with her and lead her to Tyler's man cave she made for him with my help. I hand her her skates and she laces them. She takes her stick then starts shooting. I see Tyler come up behind her and put his arms around her waist. She drops her stick and turns around. She is balling her eyes out. Georgia motions for us to leave so we do.

Elizabeths P.O.V.

I follow Kaner down to Tyler's rink. I felt bad I didn't listen to him after watching that video. He was innocent the entire time. Kaner hands me my skates and I hurry and lace them up then grab a stick. I shoot pucks at the next and imagine that puck bunnies face there. She deserves it. If only it was really her. I felt strong arms latch around my waist and I knew it was Tyler. I dropped my stick and turned around. Already balling my eyes out. He gets a pained look and I cry into his chest. Once the tears slow I talk, "I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you Tyler. I saw the video the security had. You were innocent and you could tell it wasn't me and you tried to get away. And after she threatened me and told me to back off because she would get her hands on you." I was balling into his chest again and he talked and stroked my hair, "You don't need to be sorry. She should be. I also heard you got her banned and got restraining orders. She isn't aloud near the building. I even checked with security." I look up at him. He meant it. He wiped my tears then leaned down and kissed me. I put my left hand to his face and he pulled back and smiled, "You out it back on?" I nodded and he swept me up and kissed me more. I pulled away and he said, "Let's do something." I smiled and said, "What do you want to do?" He smiled and pulled me to the theater. He started the popcorn and got a ton of junk food. He out in one movie I hadn't seen yet but really wanted to. Radio. I heard it was really cute and couldn't wait to see it. He started the movie and got the junk food on a tray and set it in front of us. We cuddled and watched the movie. He out another one in but it wasn't interesting. I drifted off to sleep in Tyler's arms. It felt nice. I hadn't been in them for a week now.

I wake up in the morning to feel a kiss on my head. I smiled and looked up at Tyler. "Morning beautiful." He smiles. I smile and kiss him. I pull away and make a face. He laughs at me. "What's wrong?" He asks. I giggle and say, "I ate twenty gallons of ice cream, a Carl load of hamburgers, and fries the past two weeks. What do you say we go exercise so I can work off the weight and get back to normal?" He nods and we get up. He hurries and changes into work out clothes. I'm still in the ones from last night. We walk in the work out room and I start with the treadmill. I run two miles then ask Tyler to spot me on the bench press. I put on 110 pounds then lay down. He lowers it down for me and I push up off my chest and bring it back down slowly. I just do it not keeping track. Tyler breaks me for twenty seconds here and there but I mainly keep going until i can't anymore. We do more stuff and I know I worked it off. By the amount of sweat dripping off of me. I walk in mine and Tyler's room and change into a swim suit. We shower together again. After I'm dried and dressed me and Tyler walk down to the kitchen to smell some food. We walk in hand in hand and I see the eggs, bacon, pancakes, sausage, and hash browns. I put a lot of everything and Kaner looks at me surprised. "You sat in a room for a week and ate nothing but ice cream, cheeseburgers, and French fries. Haven't you had enough?" I laugh and answer back, "We just got done exercising." He makes an oh look and I nod my head and eat. After that we went to practice to prepare for the game that night. I couldn't wait. Before we left the ice rink Tyler pulled me into center ice. "I got something for you." I smiled and he pulled out a diamond necklace that was the Infiniti sign and said Tyler. In the middle was a heart with the number 18 in it. Tyler's number. He puts it on me then I kiss him. I knew then that slut was lying and he loved me passed the Milky Way and back.