Meet the goon

Hey! So I am changing perspectives... I am going to introduce another character along with the rest of the team! Please vote and I hope you enjoy.

*************************************************

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

I'm sitting in my chair watching the game when a fight breaks out. I unfold my arms and stand up since I couldn't watch over every one else. The crowd was going crazy and I looked around in disbelief. I focus my attention back on the ice to see the guy on Idaho's team hit the player on our team. Our player finally takes one last punch and takes it to the ground. The ref breaks it apart and he starts to head to the penalty box while players from both teams pick the equipment off the ice.

I look over at my best friend who I am here with. She is screaming along with the crowd and I can't help but smile. We both love the sport of hockey. My dad used to bring me to games as a kid and I have loved coming ever since then. We sit down and she leans over in excitement and said, "Hey, in our next game we should both fight at the same time! That would be so much fun." I laugh at my best friend. Her name is Georgia.

We are both on a hockey team and was able to score some tickets to the game. My coach said we would be going down to the locker room after the game to meet the team. I love Fred. We call him 'Freddy cougar' after the whacko in the movie because he comes up with some pretty crazy plays. They work though.

I am the MVP. The coolest part is that me and Georgia, my best friend, are on a guys team. We are the only two girls and the guys bow down to us. We got them wrapped around our fingers. In a friendly way of course. All of the guys on our team are protective of us. We have been playing since kids with most of the guys and we hold a special bond.

I look as closely as I can at the player in the 'box' as we like to call it and I see that he is pretty cute. I smile at the fact that I will be meeting him in about an hour. He has short dark brown hair that is a little crazy from his helmet. His name is Tyler. I've had the biggest crush on him ever since he joined the team two years ago. He's an amazing player! But his penalty minutes are pretty high. He's the goon of the team.

I look over at him again before Georgia speaks up, "Oh, I see! You think he is cute huh? Oh and look at that! He wears the same number as you. You should ask him why he chose his number!" I started to blush being caught looking at him. I couldn't help it though. Goon or not there was something about him. I roll my eyes at her and look back at him. I caught him looking at me for a second. I was surprised but I am in the second row.

I direct my eyes back to the game. I take in a deep breath to calm my nerves. I feel bad for their forwards right now. I know what it feels like. I am a forward and an assistant captain. I look as the other team gets a goal and I grown. I know how it feels. To loose, especially since I am a very competitive person. I look at Georgia and ask, "Hey I'm going to go get food. Want to come?" She looks at me and nods. We are both stressed right now and just need a break. Plus we got introduced to some of the concession workers and they got told we get free food.

We get there and I order. "Hey! Can I get a garlic fry, a large Dr.Pepper with no ice and a cheeseburger?" I smile as one of my new friends nods and puts the order in, "What can I get for you Georgia?" She asks and Georgia replies, "I will have the spicy chicken wings, some fries, and a large coke with ice!" When she says with ice she looks at me. I smile and step to the side. Our order comes and I pick it up and head back down.

I set my drink on the ground under my seat as I take a seat then I get to eating. I start with my cheeseburger and finish that in two minutes. I get to my fries and since I love garlic fries so much I decide to eat a little slower. I finish them in five minutes. I grab my drink and take a big gulp. I turn my attention back to the ice as there is now less than one minute left. It passes by quickly and so does the rest of the game.