And the champion is....

Elizabeth P.O.V.

"Ha! Suckers!" I was doing a happy dance as all the guys were disappointed that they had been beaten by a girl. Coach was chuckling then said, "Alright, Alright settle down. Let's bring it in. So what did you guys learn from this today?" All the guys looked up at him and said, "We could get our trash kicked by a girl!" Coach chuckled then said, "Okay for real now!" Then Howard the captain said, "That we need to work harder as a team. And work out a lot more. We also need to do more conditioning." We all laughed and coach nodded his head. "Alright guys that was a good work out. I'm sure your all tired and um.. I'll see you at Elizabeth's game with your posters tomorrow. I expect them to have effort put into them. If not you will be punished! You will regret it. Go shower up and get some rest! Elizabeth I need to talk to you for a minute." I nodded and skated to the bench and sat on the boards.

"That was amazing! You truly are an amazing player, what would you do if it was possible for you to get drafted? Into a league where no woman has played yet?" I looked at him and softly smiled, "I would be happy. I would also be a team player, no matter what. If I got picked on or another player needed me I would be there. Even if they didn't want me there. I would also know that my mom would be smiling down on me from heaven. She knew that is my dream to play in this league!" His face softened up and he smiled, "Well. You definitely proved that you can control the boys. You worked them harder tonight. And I like the Kaner idea. Down and dirty. Amazing. No one on my team can pull that trick off." I laughed then answered, "Yeah, Kaner is one of my role models. But today I got to hang out with another very talented athlete. He is my top role model. For a goon." He looked at me confused then asked, "Who would your role model be on my team?" I put my head down to hide the blush I could feel creeping up but then I looked at him and said, "Tyler. He is an amazing talent. Most of his goals are beauts. It motivates me to play better in games. I'm just glad I finally got to meet him." He looked at me and said, "I know a lot about you but I didn't know that. Look he needs publicity. He just is too held up and keeps to himself. Can you maybe help him loosen up a bit?" I smiled and nodded. He said bye and I walked into the locker room and showered. It was now seven at night. I finally got home and was glad to see Georgia in bed. I'll be asked about it in the morning.