Monday game

Hey guys! Wow I have like 40 views now! I just started posting this story a week ago and never thought I would have that many yet! Please give me feedback and Comment and vote! Follow me and I will follow you and if you have a story you want me to read then I will. Just send me the name and I will give you AWESOME feedback. Just please don't leave me hanging in the air! Alright, back to the two love birds! :)

************************************************************************************************************

Elizabeths P.O.V.

Wow. I was hanging out with Tyler still. I still could not believe that I was dating my hero. When he kissed me in the aquarium I was shocked. It then began to feel right. He asked me out then kissed me again. He had his jersey on but I didn't want to question him. He handed me his other jersey and I put it on then we finished going through the rest of the aquarium. Hand in hand with his jerseys on. We got back to my house and played video games. I kicked his but! I felt bad so after my victory dance we began kissing again. Then Georgia had to walk in and kick us out of the living room because her parents were coming. I took him downstairs to my woMAN-cave and turned the t.v. on and he was still looking around so I patted the seat next to me. He came and sat. We cuddled and watched t.v. then I noticed him looking at the Ice rinks cool room. It's what keeps the ice cold for me. I got up and walked to the door next to it, Tyler and me hand in hand. I kept this mysterious and got to the end of the hall. I got Tyler some skates that were his size and I put mine on. When we were both done and I opened the door. His chin fell to the floor and I smiled. I skated on and noticed he wasn't with me, "If you want me your going to have to come and get me!" I yelled across the rink. He smiled and came out with me. I played a little keep away then headed to the rack with hockey sticks. I looked out of the corner of my eye at him and measured the stick he would need. I grabbed mine and went to turn but I felt some hands wrap around my waist. I smiled and went to turn around. He spun me around and started to kiss me. I dropped the sticks and put my hands in his hair. Just then we both fell to the ice. I thought I would be a jerk. "So you think you can kiss me then fall to the ground?" I smiled and he was about to get defensive so I just kissed him again. He told me he sent the video to Kaner and that Kaner wanted to meet me. I started to stutter then kissed him. We finally got to playing.

Later that day I still didn't feel like taking Tyler home. Especially now that we are dating. He stayed the night again and I handed him some clothes. When he walked out of the bathroom I realized something. I started laughing and he didn't notice the shirt. I accidentally gave him my hot chick one. I walked up to him and kissed him then walked and got another shirt. "Nice shirt! One thing on that is true and I don't think it is the hot part." He smirks his sexy smirk then says, "Haha. You are the one that accidentally gave it to me. Besides, I totally saw you checking out my abbs this morning." He said the first part sarcastically then got a smirk as he went on. I lifted up his shirt to look at his abbs. Okay he got me there. "Fine. You are right. I did check them out this morning and I just did it again. Point one for you." His face fell and he said, "Aww sweetie. I didn't mean it that way! Here give me that shirt and I will change into it and we will go to bed." I smile then rip my other shirt up over his head and ran with the other one. I jumped up on my bed and said, "If you want the other shirt you have to come and get it." He shrugs then walks up to the bed and climbs in. He lays there looking up at me. Then it hit me. He is a guy and doesn't need the shirt when he sleeps. I frown then throw both shirts on the floor. I jump down on the bed with my butt and climb under the blankets. We cuddle then he says, "Oh hey! I have a practice tomorrow. You wanna come? If you do we got to be up by Six am." He asks me, "Well, what would I do? Like sit in the stands and watch or what?" I ask. He smiles then kisses me, "How about the stands. I got some things I need to talk to the boys about. And besides, it would feel like my girlfriend is there supporting me and not bossing me around because coach told her to!" I laugh at him. That is true. The coach would ask me to kind of yell at them for mistakes that they made. I nod my head then say, "Okay. I will sit in the stands. Lets just go to bed now." he nods his head then wraps his arms around me. He keeps me warm all through the night. I could get used to this.