Sisterly visit

Elizabeths P.O.V.

The next day me and Tyler walked into practice with me laying against him and his arm around my waist. I hooked my arm around his back and we walked in the locker room. As soon as I stepped foot in I heard a loud high pitched squeal then a bunch of men laughing. A girl runs up to me and just smiles. I give her a 'Who the hell are you?' Look and Kaner walks up chuckling. He can tell by my face that I am so confused. He puts his arm round her shoulder than said, "Well, Elizabeth, this is my sister, Erica. She is staying with me for the weekend. I picked her up on my way to practice." I hugged her and she squealed again. Every one started chuckling and I said, "Hi Erica. Nice to meet you." She smiles and says, "Nice to meet you too! Sorry about the squealing but you are like my hero." I laughed and said thanks. Kaner started to talk again. "Elizabeth, I was wondering that if after practice you and Georgia would take her shopping? I'll pay you back." I smiled and looked at her hopeful face. "We would love to take her shopping. But you don't have to pay me back. It's my treat since you got me that I pad." Erica smiled so big she was touching ear to ear. He chuckled at her then walked away. I went and got my skates on being as how I came dressed. I walked out with Erica behind me and I step on the ice while she sits in the bench. I start taking shots at our goalie. I go back to the bench and see Erica staring in aw. I take a drink then ask, "So where are your other sisters? Doesn't patrick have three sisters?" She nods then answers. "Yeah. They didn't want to come until the Stanley cup. If we made it. But the way you guys are playing now I have no doubt." I nodded. We were in the finals for playoffs. We do drills and stuff then I hurry and shower and change. As Georgia finishes I say, "We are taking Erica shopping." She looks at me confused. I bet she hasn't met Erica yet. "Patricks little sister Erica. You know? He has three sisters Erica, Jacqueline, and -" she cut me off, "And Jessica I know. Okay. Did Tyler ride with you?" I nodded my head and she says, "Well he can take my car home." I smiled and handed him her keys as soon as I walked out. "Your taking Georgia's car. Be careful, if you hurt her baby she will hurt you. I will only let her get one hit in though. I don't want you getting hurt." He laughed then kissed me. Georgia walked out and said, "GET A ROOM! We have children in the room!" I laughed and turned to face her as she covers Tazer and Kaners eyes. Every one laughs and I give Tyler one last peck. Then we all head to the mall.

The shopping trip didn't go as smoothly as I had planned. As soon as we got in we got swarmed by fans. Then paparrazzi showed up. I walked through the crowd and called Tyler. "Hello!" I laughed. He was happy about something. "Hey! You and Kaner get here ASAP! We are being swarmed by fans and paparazzi. We will sign as many signatures possible while you guys get here!" He said okay then the line went dead. We got pictures and signed jerseys and pictures. I got questions about me and Tyler and it made me smile. Paparazzi was going crazy! When Tyler and Kaner showed up they got even more crazy as Tyler hung off of my waist and took pictures. They all left us alone and we went shopping with the boys. Tyler and Kaner left us to go some where. We saw a flash here and there but kept walking. We enjoyed shopping and stuff. I wanted to check the news later to see what it said. When we finished the boys met up with us with food. They gave them to us then walked us to the car. Helping us with our bags. Erica got so many cute clothes. We put them in and Tyler walked me to my door. Instead of opening it for me he pushed me against it and lightly out his hands on my waist. "I'll see you at home. Drive carefully!" I nodded my head and we started to kiss. Someone honked the horn and I jumped. I looked at Georgia hanging from the back seat and over the front resting her had on my seat. "WE DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR BUTT ON THE WINDOW WHILE YOU MAKE OUT. COME ON YOU WILL SEE EACH OTHER AT HOME!!!!" We laugh. I give him one last peck and he opens my door and closes it then runs off to Kaner who is waiting in their car. We ate and I drove and ate. Then Erica looked at me and said, "How long have you and Tyler been going out?" I smiled. I liked this subject. I glanced at her and answered. "Six and a half months now." She got a very shocked look then went back to normal and smiled. "You guys are a really cute couple. Any problems yet?" I looked at her. My turn to be confused. I chuckled then said, "Why would you ask that?" She shrugged then said, "Tyler is pretty hot. He doesn't look like your average hockey player. All the girls have got to be after him." I nod. She was right. Then I told her about what happened with the puck bunny and all. I finished as we pulled up to the house and she just looked at me. "You lived off of ice cream, cheeseburgers, and french fries for a week?" I nodded. She looked at me amazed. "You would never have been able to tell that happened just by watching you too. He seems to really love you." I smiled and Georgia cut in. "He bought like five anchors of land so she could build the house of her dreams." Erica looked at me shocked. I smiled then got out if the car. We grabbed our bags and headed inside to see the boys in the game room. They were like secretly talking. I walked in and said, "THE GIRLS ARE IN THE HOUSE! AND WE NEED HELP WITH BAGS.... AND KNOWING WHERE ERICAS ROOM IS!" They all jumped then composed themselves and got the bags. Erica handed hers to Kaner who led her to the one room I stayed in. I dropped my bags off in my room then walked into Erica's room. I chuckled and she looked at me. "What? Do I have something on my back? Get it off?" I laughed and shook my head. "No you have nothing on your back." She looked at me confused then said, "What is it then?" I smiled and said, "This is the room I locked myself in." She laughed along with me. Now that I know the truth it doesn't bother me to laugh at myself. I was a mess though. I wonder how it would be if he really did leave me. I shrugged it off. I hoped I would never have to find out. Then they called us because dinner was ready. I looked at Erica and said, "I'll race you down the stairs!" She nodded then I took off. I slid around the corner and hopped on the railing to the stairs and slid down. I looked back at Erica who was gaining on me quick. I turned back forward. I flew off and someone caught me. I looked up to see a shocked Tyler. I laughed then ran passed him into the kitchen. A few seconds later Erica ran in and looked around. She noticed me and started cussing. I laughed and Tyler walked in. "What was that about?" I laughed even harder. He looked scared about me flying off the railing. I walked up to him and stood on my tip toes to peck him on the lips. The. I said, "We were racing each other to see who could get down here first. I felt the railing was the fastest way." He shook his head. "You scared the hell out of me when you flew into my arms." I laughed then cuddled against him. He led me to the table and everyone sat down. All the guys stared at me and Tyler all night. I finally had enough and made a joke about it. "Look. I know I'm hot, but it is rude to stare at your best friends girlfriend. Especially when she is your team mate!" Every one laughed and didn't look at me anymore. Unless they were talking to me. I finished dinner and me and Tyler headed to bed. I laid down and turn the tv on. I put it on E! There were pictures of us with fans. Then one came up of me and Tyler with fans and him with his hands on my waist, I noticed then that I look really happy with him. I am. And I wouldn't mind planing a wedding for me and him in the near future.

~

Hey guys! So Erica is with them now! More characters to come! Please vote, comment, etc. I hope you enjoy this! Let me know what you think!