Admitting

Ariya's POV

After dylan finished his desert we started to head back to the car park and when we paid for the parking I already had my card secretly out so when I tapped it Dylan was pissed. I mean I didn't care plus I knew he's a guy who has temper but it's fine. I told him it was the least I could do because you wouldn't let me pay but he was still mad but eventually started to let it go and said this was a one time thing and I nodded slightly.. oh it's definitely happening again. I gave him my address and he said it's literally a 10 minute drive from my place to his which is surprising. We drove and he took my hand and placed it on the stick put his hand on top and I just felt so warm inside and every time he had to indicate he always put his hand back on top of mine. I always thought of him as a bad boy I mean he is known as one but I don't see it as people can say whatever and make things up, but when you spend time and fully see their character it's like their true identity is shown to you.

The music was playing and it was DBE and I knew the song so I quietly started to sing it and Dylan was shocked.

"You listen to DBE?" He said with an shocked/amused face

"Yh," I said a bit quietly I felt a bit embarrassed but then he turned up the music and he started to sing it and I was shocked because he actually had a nice voice. He turned it up like this was the best thing he found out about me.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked him and he looked at me and nodded.

"Why now what made you wanna confess now?"

He sighed and smiled. "I just didn't wanna loose that chance when I saw you that day a part of me is sorry that I got pushed into you but part of me was happy because ever since that I couldn't stop thinking about you. Like I said something told me you were just different and I'm not wrong because your not like any other girl. I knew that if I didn't confess I would regret it like hell because I missed it but I knew that in the future we would see eachother but I didn't miss it. So when I tell you Ishaan, jai and kyee had pushed me to talk to you today I said fuck it and I made the move and I'm glad that I did."

"your friends knew about you liking me?"

"yh they didn't even have to ask me, Jai just cut me to the chase and just said it to me, and they said this was the first time they saw something pure in my eyes when it came to liking someone that's why kyee came up to me today to tell me you were in today and she told me to make the move."

I smiled because that was pure guts he had as I hell knew that I would never be able to that and I would have a full on anxiety attack literally.

"Well since you are telling me I can't deny what I had felt. As it was different with you. I don't hardly open up to anyone except Tanya because she's seen all of me and it feels normal with her but if it was anyone else my anxiety would spike up and I just mess up, so I've just closed myself off, and that's why I was so hesitant and scared to talk to you because I don't know why you would wanna be with a human who's really fucked up, and it scares me that your giving your time for me and that your interested. It just feels really new and I'm scared I'll mess it up." I mumbled really quietly. Dylan looked me with concern and frustration at the same time. He indicates and pulls up on the side road and looks back at me.

"Don't you ever say that your a fucked up human because I can give you a whole list of who you actually are compared to all those idiotic girls that I've seen. I'm interested in you because I felt that connection for you and like I said earlier you think your the only one that afraid I'm scared shitless that I had to talk to you because I was scared that I'll fuck up and scare you but I don't regret it one bit." He brings his hands to my face. "I'm not giving up on you princess." He stroked my face with his hands and then kissed me. The second kiss and it felt beautiful all the emotions we were trying to tell each other were in that kiss and it was filled with so much warmth. We pulled away and I looked at his eyes as they went from dark to back to normal. "Don't ever think of yourself low because I know right now that you are someone with such a pure heart." I smiled and hugged him really tight and he hugged me back while. I wanted to cry but I didn't.

We pulled from the hug and he caressed my fav with his hand. After that he drive back to my house and since it was 2:45 I asked if he wanted to come in and he agreed.

"Your house is nice and big" he said.

"Yh well, I bet yours is twice the size of mine." I said and he chucked deeply and I unlocked the door. Luckily dad hasn't got the security guards yet because I don't want to explain to Dylan just yet if my life it's still really new.

We went in and we just went towards the living room and first thing he did was be picked up a photo frame pic of me and my mum, we went to Italy to go see my grandparents and I think I was around 13. She was so pretty that day we were at a restaurant and she hugged me and smiled at me and my dad took a pic when we weren't looking and my mum loved it and framed it. That was my fav pic of her.

"She's beautiful and you look exactly like her." Dylan said while looking at the photo frame but he looked at it as if he knew her.

"Yh I get told that I'm her mini twin." I said and smiled at the frame and while thinking of her. He put the pic down and he hugged me. It's almost as if he could sense that I needed one and it felt good. My eyes were tearing up but I held it and felt his embrace I could hear his heart and it wasn't beating normally like mine as well

"She would be so proud of you for all the things you overcame." He said and looked at me and I nodded at him.

We started to sit and chill for a bit and then I showed him my room after our little hug, and the first thing he sees is my book shelf and he smirked at me.

"Yup you do love reading." He said as he saw my shelf of books.

I giggled. "Yh ever since mum went I trapped myself in reading I mean I used to always read when I was little, but then I stopped when I started high school and then when mum left I started to read again and it became my passion. You can just get lost in them and nothing around you matters."

He smiled as I was talking and he chucked. After a while we chilled in my room and I unpacked everything I got and put it away. It was nearly 4 so Dylan said he should go, he only stayed for like half and hour. We went back down and I walked him to his car which was on side road a little just a bit further away from my house.

"Thank you for today Dylan I really enjoyed spending time with you." I smiled.

"No, thank you for giving me a chance, and fully took me for who I am." He said and hugged me tightly. I looked up at him and I decided to kiss him and he kissed me back deeply. What I did was out of nowhere but I didn't regret it one bit.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7:45 tomorrow if you want." I nodded at him and smiled.

"I'll text you."

"How? You don't have my number."

"Oh I took the paper from Ayaan's jacket when he wasn't there and I saved your number on my phone actually I still have the paper." He took it out from his jacket and I smiled and giggled.

"I'll see you tomorrow Yh." I nodded and he gave me one last peck before going inside his car and he turned his car around and waved at me and I waved back and he left with his engine roaring. I rolled my eyes and hurried my way back and I saw my dads car on the driveway and also because it was getting cold.