Overthinking thoughts

Ariya's POV

Oh fuck

Oh fuck no, no he can't meet him yet there's been so much going on not right now. I beg Dylan don't get out of the car. My eyes are literally peeking towards his car and I see my dad making his way to his car, waving at me and I wave back and he's reversing off the driveway. Dylan was about to get out but he saw my face at the door and I gave him a 'don't get out' expression and he got the idea already. A relief is washed off of me, Oh my fucking god, he's going, good but not until I see dad driving his direction. Dad even saw his car yesterday shit. Dylan puts his head down and my dad passes him and drives off further. I get out of the house and close the door and make my way to Dylan.

Dylan gets out the car and I approach him. "That was a close one," I said.

"Yh that was your dad right in the car?" I nodded. "I've got to meet him at some point you know." He says with a slight chuckle.

"Yh it is but it's a bit too soon," I say and he nods, I was about to make my way over to the passenger inside but he engulfs me in a hug and I hug him back and oh my god he's so warm. I embrace his hug and he kisses the top of my head.

"Now we can go, I wasn't gonna leave until I got a hug and a kiss," he said with a smirk and I just blushed and walked to the passenger side. We both got in and he started the engine and the car was warming up since it's freezing outside. Winter is going to approach soon. Dylan drives off and it was silent for a bit, and I'm not the type of person to start off a conversation.

"So did you have fun yesterday princess," he says. My heart goes crazy when he calls me princess woah.

"Yh I did, I had an enjoyable time. Thank you for allowing me to spend your time with you." I said with a smile.

We stop at a red light. "No thank you, for giving me a chance to open up to you and spending time with you. It means so much to me." He says while looking at me and he kisses my cheek. I start blushing so hard. Then a car honks at us from behind because the lights are green.

"Stronzo" he mumbles with a low voice and irritation and drives and I chuckle with a slight smile. Him speaking in Italian is hot. "You know what that meant isn't it," he says while smiling at me.

"Yh I did," I start laughing at bit.

"I'm very surprised that your Italian Patel I mean I actually kind of see it to be fair." He says.

"I could say the same about you Shah," I say while saying his own surname.

Dylan chuckles and we arrive at school we're not allowed to park in the school which is stupid I mean our school isn't public but still they can't even allow us. So what the school provided us was a small parking lot near the school and only the sixth formers could use it but not many people drove their cars because we can only start learning how to drive at 17 so most of us are 17 or 18. Dylan drove towards that parking lot and parked it along with 2 other fancy cars. I'm assuming this is his and his friends spot. We both get out and he grabs hand and he zips my jacket up.

"Your gonna get cold princessa," he says and I just giggle slightly. It's so cute, we've only known each other for a short time and he's already growing on me and showing his affection. We walk to the building and we start making our way inside the canteen. So many people looked at us and I started to feel tight inside so I unzipped my coat.