Differences

Ariya's POV

"Hold up hold!" Kayla put her hand up to stop me.

"WHAT!" Tan yells with her eyes shocked.

"Omg Tanya my ears" Kayla said while she rubs her ears and I giggle. Kayla faces back to me. "Wait your telling me, he put Lipstick on you oh my god now that's a boyfriend material right there girl" she said smirking. "Alright I have to go but I'll see you guys soon" Kayla said while waving at us and we waved back. I look back at T and she has the biggest smile on her face.

"Screw that the boy is in love with you, oh my ari there's gonna be a shaadi (wedding) soon" Tanya said with a big smile and I slapped her arm.

"And the shaadi better be big and spectacular as the boys is whipped for you" we heard someone say and it was Kyra approaching us.

"Hey girlies" Kyra said while sitting next to me, right never have I ever thought Kyra would be with us but she's really nice so it's okay.

We both said hi back "The boys should be coming soon, anyway I just wanted to let you guys know that there is a party that I'm throwing next week Friday since it's Ishaan's birthday and I want you two to be there. And I know that Dylan will be very surprised to see you there too."

"Fuck yeah I'm going" they both high five "ariya your coming missy just do it for Dylan" Tan said to me.

"I don't know I mean party are not really my thing" I said shyly.

"For me then, you get to have fun and experience something different for once please girl." Tanya looked at me.

"Okay I'll come" I said, but deep down I was feeling really nervous.

"That's my girl, we're gonna have so much fun" T said.

"Hey guys, there you are we searched the entire canteen for you lot." Ishaan said with Dylan and Jaiden and a few of their other friends following behind. Lunch is literally nearly over and they came now.

"Hey", Dylan said and sat next to me and kissed my temple while I blushed hard. This is gonna be very new to get used to now.

"Hey kyee" Jaiden sat down next to her and tried to kiss her head like Dylan did to me but she slapped him in the head and shoved him off, leaving him shocked.

"Get off me idiot" Kyra said while we all giggled. We started to chill and have small talk until lunch was over and we were heading to the study room since we all had an hour free before we all had our next classes until Mrs Coonie came.

"SHAH, SHARMA, MEHTA! Did you both think you could get away with it in the morning hand your bags over for bag check now," Mrs Coonie shouted. Bag check for what?.

"Ahh the cookie lady is such a bitch" Jaiden whined.

"Ayaan take Ariya, Kyee and Tanya to the study room we'll be there" Dylan said

Dylan, Jaiden and Ishaan exchanged their bags with Ayaan, Ryder and Chase and I was confused as hell. Wait please don't tell me that they have a weapon in their bag.

"Hey Ariya let's go the boys will meet us in the study room". Kyra said.

"Wait why are they getting checked" I looked at Ayaan for an explanation.