The four amigos

Dylan's POV

I walked back with Jaiden and we made our way out of the school. We don't actually have practice, we stopped playing sports when we were in year 10. It was just excuse so we all could leave quickly. I wished I could stay and talk longer with her but my dad would have a big go at me if I didn't go see him.

We walked towards his car and Kyra and Ishaan were already in the car at the back. We got in and I sat and Jaiden drove.

"So was that the chick who you had your eye on?" Jaiden questioned as he was driving.

The four of us actually grew up together and became the bestest of friends. I mean we do have a whole group at school but I was the closest with these three. I met Jaiden from a young age as my family and his family were close, and he's like a big brother that I never had since I only have one younger sister. Kyra, well me and Jaiden actually met her in primary when we were like 5 I think and apparently we came to find out as we grew older that both of our parents were friends. Now Ishaan well since me, Jai and kyee were together since we were kids. Me and Jai met Ishaan in high school during our football practices and let me tell you he played the best of the best in our whole team, that guy had skills. We did tell him about who we were and he was actually okay with it until he disclosed about himself and how his family were in the mafia which led our jaws to drop as we did not expect that. Ever since then we got close as the years went by.

"Yh she's the one." I answered.

She was a gorgeous girl

Kyra unbuckled her seatbelt and smacked my arm. "You fancy her isn't it," she smirked at me while raising her eyebrows up and down at me and Ishaan chucked and I sent him a glare.

I moved her hand off me. "I don't even know her kyee. Fuck sake your the one who told me about her and her full name."

"Well yeah because she's in my English Lit class, and you should be thanking me you ghadero, I told you the main info that you had to know now you do the rest." She shrugged and Jaiden and Ishaan started to laugh.

But I admit I do like her. I mean there's just something so different about her. Ever since the fight I had with that fucker today I couldn't stop thinking about her at all and it was annoying my mind so bad. The fact that she was in my business class and I didn't even know was what shocked me more, I mean I guess I wouldn't since I wasn't even there last year that much.

When I looked at her I was trapped by her beauty, I mean I knew she was indian straight away there was no doubt about that. Her features were a beauty of an Indian goddess. She had long mid length light brownish hair and her eyes are what had been my favourite feature about her as she had most eye-catching big and gorgeous hazel eyes that I had ever seen. I swear I could get trapped in them if I had looked at them even longer as I've always been a sucker for hazel eyes.

Man fucking hell, I felt awful though how I was back there with her. I mean I was glad I got the courage to speak to her but cazzo. It was really uncool that the fact she got dragged into my mess. I didn't apologise to her in the morning and I knew I should have but that Ms cookie lady whatever her name is ended up giving me and that fucker detention for the whole of the lesson and break which I skipped anyway.

There so many girls in our year that are so annoying but she didn't deserve that so I did the right thing and apologise to her. I should know better because my mother had raised me properly to be a gentlemen and to be better than that. Ariya was the only reason why I felt guilt inside and so I had to apologise to her today because I didn't wanna do it tomorrow, so I had to find out from one of the people in our business class to know what she had last period and so I could say sorry to her as I didn't want her to think that I was some type of fucked up idiot. Going up to her was my only option as I didn't know her name and I didn't have any of her contact so I could get ahold of her to apologise.