Similarities

Ariya's POV

After Dylan left I didn't know what to do. I've never during those three years think I'd speak like in that tone, I guess my thinking went overboard and I couldn't think straight. Kayla was there the entire time and she was stunned and surprised with what I said but I wasn't wrong with what I said. Me and him are totally different, he's known by the whole school, I'm not. His life is known whereas mine isn't, even if with what I've discovered about myself no one is going to know.

"Hey ari you alright?" Kyra asked. After that whole situation in the study room we left the room and we sat down in the canteen and by we I mean me, tan and Kyra. The boys, I don't know about them because when Dylan left 5 minutes after they left. Jaiden and Ishaan looked at me with a surprised face, it wasn't even just both of them it was the whole room and I was embarrassed and shocked with myself purely. Kyra tried calling him so many times it went to voicemail every single time. I wanted to text him and apologise but I hesitated and plus I don't think he would want to even speak to me. Everything we had had gone to waste...I really did it this time. People even started talking and spreading rumours in the canteen and around the whole school saying Dylan hooked up with me. I was the one quiet girl that no one even encountered and I suddenly became known.

Now me and Kyra have English Lit right now and I can't even focus, I feel like crying at this point. I feel like a fucking idiot. Kyra tried to talk to me and I kept giving her dry responses and she felt sorry for me but I didn't for myself. After a while her phone buzzed and it was him saying that they need to give me a ride, but I declined. The teacher gave us an assignment and I didn't even pay attention...great and worst of all kyra fell asleep. After english we both made our way out and I was going to go to the bus stop because Tan left after lunch and kyra was going with Ishaan and Jaiden and I felt weird so bus it is. I denied it because me being with his friends yeah after what had happened yeah no. I start making my way to the bus stop until I hear a honk I turn around and it's a black Mercedes. The windows were tinted so I couldn't even see who it was and then Kyra comes out.

"Hey, get in I'm not allowing you to go on the bus and it's gonna be dark soon" Kyra said as she grabbed my hand. I tried to protest but she told me to zip it. As I was getting in we heard a car zooming in and was parking infront of us. I guarantee you that car was gonna crash us. It was Dylan's car.

"What the actual fuck, bro do you want to dent my car!" Jaiden shouts while honking the car.

"Jai relax let him be he's not okay, he's probably tensed up right now." Kyra says while touching his arm.

"Hazelnut get in" Jaiden says.

Hazelnut?? The hell did he just call me hazelnut because of my eyes?? I mean my eyes show more to be honest because mostly everyone has brown eyes. I get in the car and as I'm about to close it Dylan yanks it open.

"Your not going with them out" he grits his teeth and I don't say anything. Jaiden gives him a scowl and ishann and Kyra don't know what to say. "I'm dropping her you guys go" I get out quickly and I walk to his car and I get in.

The silence was deafening for about 5 minutes now and not even a pin drop of noise was heard except when he indicates or changes gears. I want to break the ice but I feel like he might lash out. I'm gonna have to do it at some point oh well here goes..

I cant even say the words out but I force it out "I'm sorry.." I sigh and I let it out. He doesn't even look at me and he continues to drive. "Dylan?" He pulls over to the side and puts the hazard light on and he cups my face and kisses me. All the tension I felt was going away. It wasn't a long kiss but it was something I actually missed. He touched his forehead to mine. I look away because I don't know what he might say.