Caught red handed

Ariya's POV

"Ariya?" My dad says standing outside just looking at me and Dylan. I cant even see Dylan expression because he's behind me. It's like my muscle movement stopped as I'm standing there like a statue.

"Uhhh" I move aside and so does Dylan so he could come in. I am loss for words literally I don't know what to say or how to glide along with this tension around the house.

"Dad this is-"

"Dylan," my dads blurts out which leaves me and him shocked. He has such a straight expression on his face that I can't even understand what type of expression it is calm? Annoyed?.

"Yup," I mutter under my breath. I look at Dylan who just has a blank expression on his face.

Dylan reaches his hand out "hello sir," and my dad surprisingly takes his hand and shakes it. He lots go and looks at me .

"Was he the one that dropped you off from school in that Porsche ?" He looked at me sternly. I've never seen dad like this with me ever. I don't know what to say.

"Answer me Alessia I asked you a question!" He grittily says. My eyes widened, woah he said my middle name. He only uses my middle name rarely unless he's really really mad and frustrated. I think even after finding out my dad is a boss in a mafia im a bit more terrified.

"Yes he was the guy," I muttered quietly.

"So you've been hanging around with Rohan's son, and you never told me. Alessia do you even know who's son he is?" He says and Dylan's eyes widened.

"Dad.."

"Na Alessia thane khabar che."(no Alessia you know) He stops me from talking. I do know what he means by that he's in the mafia and I am too so the tension is going to be massive when Dylan finds out.

"You think I'm going to be okay with my daughter dating a guy like him." He points to him, he doesn't even care at this point that he's being rude. Dylan immediately grimaces at him. "Look Dylan I know you already kid I've seen you before as well." He looks at Dylan. "God Reena was right." He muttered under his breath.

Wait hold up he's met Dylan before. Mum said he didn't oh my fucking god. "Dad he actually wanted to meet you personally one day and introduce himself but your not even going to give him a chance." I say.

"Ariya I know okay, I know his dad, you want to date go ahead but please not him you've already got so much going on, ene khabar che (does he know) I bet not because it's too fucking early. You want to date Ariya fine but not him."

"Why? Do you even think that I would allow any guy to come here no, but I allowed him why? Because he's changing me to someone different he's the only who can calm my nerves down before having an anxiety attack." I shout.

"Ari.." dad says with a soften face now.

"Sir I understand you worry for your daughter but I completely assure you that I would never hurt her. She's different in the most smartest and beautiful way and I would like to get to know her more." Dylan speaks and my dad just ignores him.

"No dad don't do that, your not even giving him a chance."

"Do you know why because I know his family, I know his background fully. You haven't even told him about you but when you do it's going to be so dangerous for you Ariya that's why I'm denying."