Restricted Area

Ariya's POV

Two days had gone past as we have no school and I've done nothing but revise, clean the house and sort everything out, cook dinner, gone to T house and chill there, oh and text Dylan sometimes though as he's been busy. Apparently he couldn't really come over and hang because his dad has made him busy these few days I'm guessing it's the mafia work. But today is Friday which means tomorrow is the date oh my god I'm actually really nervous. I've never been on a date, I've been asked by a couple of guys and also been flirted by them but I've always denied and rejected. Dylan is the first one I've allowed to come close to me, like wow he's my first kiss too.

I told T about my date tomorrow and she's more excited than me, while I feel like I'm going to blow up. It's currently 5 and dad said he has to go out somewhere, and as I found out he's been more open with it. Me and T are going out for a movie and then we're going to get dinner. I don't even know what to wear and the only thing I can find is a white cropped tank top with thin straps and it's showing so much but I'm getting late so this is it. I wear that and pair it up with black ripped jeans, a adidas jumper and white and black converse shoes. I styled my hair straight and I only put on concealer and mascara as I can't be asked to go full on. Once I get ready T calls me that she's outside and I make my way over to her car.

~~~~~

Dylan's POV

These past two days have been hectic as hell. Pops has been onto me and doing his rounds and some of his jobs for him. Tonight we're at my Jessica Masi (auntie) house for my cousin Sai's 18th birthday. I've tried talking to Ariya but pops has made me so busy and also with training too. When I found out that's she's Reena Patel daughter I was shocked as fuck woah. Apparently her and my mother were best friends and her and my dad also studied together when they were young. I've heard she was fearless women in the mafia, she was a big role model for all the women in the mafia too. Mum said it took her a lot to get to that position because she was a women but she never let anyone get to her and fool her. Mum even said that she and her children have met me, so basically I have met Ariya already, she told me that she has pictures of her and memories but me being stupid back then I never really cared, now I have the urge to go find those pictures.

I just finished my training at the warehouse and now I'm on my way to my Masi's house and I immediately get greeted by my little 12 year old cousin sister Saiya. "Dee-dee," she happily exclaimed and hugged me straight away. She always struggled with saying my name so she started calling me that I don't mind she's my little princess. She's the youngest cousin in our family well on my mum side on my dads Anaya is the last.

"Hey princess, I missed you. How have you been how's school aswell," I ruffled her hair. I loved our bond anything that happens she comes to me and I adore her for that.

She rolls her eyes "boring it's so boring, kids are such idiots akal vagar na aswell (brainless)". I start laughing.

"You are a kid princess."

"Am not Diego! I am going to be a teenager in a few months." She said with her arms crossed and a pout. She always acts younger than her age when she's with me but when she's not she the most amazing little girl ever, I enjoy it. Diego is my middle name, as my dad is half Italian and dad wanted an Italian name in my middle name so it became Dylan Diego Shah.

I go in and I'm immediately greeted with my Masi's arm engulfing me in a hug. "My bacha (child)," as she ruffled my hair after.