Out of comfort zone

Ariya's POV

It's finally the party day and I can't say that I am nervous about this. Kyra and T and me have been all up on it with planning everything and also with the others, plus they both seem to have a friendship bond which is really nice to see. Ever since I've visited my mums workplace I haven't really received any call from Leah, but I'm not really bothering about it much. Right now it's 1pm and I've finished classes for the day and I get a text from my dad to come home as we are going over to mum base. I text Dylan that I'm leaving and ghe was mad as he had lessons for the entire day today which made me laugh because after that he has to go to Kyra's house to help her with the set up for Ishaan's birthday.

I get home and I open the door and I go into my dads office where I see him currently looking through a pile of papers and files.

"Oh hey Ari your back, you ready to go?" My dad looks up. I go up to him and give him a hug.

"Yh I'm ready...if you keep working this much it will increase the wrinkles on your face," I laugh and he gives me the 'I'm not old' look. "I'm not old besides every one of those oldies would love to look like me, plus this work I've been doing for years so your pops is young always," he crosses his arms and says, while I just laugh. We both get up and leave, when we get to mums base and go in and everyone just stops what their doing...oh yh pops the boss. My dad waved for them to continue and they go back to their stuff. We were on our way to the office and as we were walking along we saw Leah talking to Ishani. They both saw us and we approached them.

"Hey guys," Leah said to both of us and we said hello back. Leah and my dad were now talking so I decided to be with Ishani.

"Hey Ariya," Ishani said and hugged me.

"Hi, finished school?" I asked.

"Yh I didn't have any lessons today so I thought to come here and spend time with my mum and even if I do want to she still drags me anyway," she says while rolling her eyes and I laugh. "It's fine today as I thought I could pay her a visit, but my brother gets away with it as he's in university ."

"You have a brother?" I said surprisingly.

She nodded. "Yh I have 1 brother he's 2 years older than me and in uni, I guess that's what happens when your the youngest."

"Trust me I feel you," I rolled my eyes and she giggled. "So your just going to be here the whole entire day?" I questioned and she nodded.

"Hey if your not doing anything my friends are going to be throwing a party for my friend as it's his birthday today and I would be glad if you would come?" I said.

"Let me guess is it your first party?" She questioned with a giggle. I nodded, "I have been to a party but it's been a long time with my friends, but it's not my thing you know and-"

"Nonsense Ishani, go have some fun and spend time with Ariya sweetie." I don't think she understood the word of what the party would actually be like.

She sighed. "Okay fine I'll come.." she said, and I smiled.

"Yay so you can come over to my place if you like and then we can go, one of my friend will be coming aswell so we'll be going in her car." I said.

"That's sounds good what time?" She questioned.

"Uhh 5pm sounds good?" I answered and she nodded. "Okay well I have to get going but I'll see you soon." I said and we both said bye and we left.