Visitation

Ariya's POV

It's been few days since mine and Dylan date and we've grown close and closed and the fact he's my boyfriend now wow. The Ariya last year would have never believed that. I've also have gotten closer with Kyra and the rest of his friends especially Kyra. We even told them about me and they were shocked but amused and Kyra especially was excited. The school knows that we're dating which I try not to get into my head and do my own thing. Tanya hasn't been in school for two days, as she's caught the flu on Sunday so I've been with Dylan and the rest of them. I visited her on Monday and she looked awful. I need to tell her because she's my best friend I want to tell her soon but the timing is never right like last week when I spent time with her at her house her family was there so we weren't alone. Anyway she's here today and better. I didn't ask her about Sai yet because when she's sick she'll get annoyed and mad so definitely I want to stay alive.

"Hey Tan, you feeling better now?" I hug her as we see eachother in the school corridor and she hugs back.

"Yh thank god I was like a dead zombie, all because of my stupid brother sneezing around with his disease," she says and I laugh.

"What do you have?" I ask her.

"I've got two hours of psychology them I'm free" she says.

"Same I've got two hours politics then I'm free, we can go to my place and chill or yours?" I ask

"Mine is fine I have an eye test appointment at 2:30 anyway so I can drop you home around early," she says. Good then we can talk no one will be home.

"Cool that's fine" the bell rings "I'll see you in the canteen?"

"Okay see ya" and I wave back.

Politics was okay and I text Dylan that I'm going to be at T house. He's so annoyed because he has lessons all day. It's break time and me and Tanya sign out.

"Can I drive?" I ask.

She rolls her eyes and smiles and tosses her keys to me. I get in and I like to play with her car so I speed up. "ARIYA SLOW DOWN! MY BABY YOUR INJURING MY BABY the speed limit is 30!," she yells and I roll my eyes.

"Relax your baby is fine I just wanted to go fast, now I actually want a car." I pout.

"Yh my baby is fine," she says. She talks as if it's a real human god I don't know what to do with her. We get to her house and I park in her driveway. We go in and we just sit on her sofa and eat and chill. "So um I need to talk to you."

"What happened, are you alright?" She said worriedly.

"Yh Yh umm I've been keeping something from you that I had found out recently." I say quietly.

"Ari your making me worried what's going on." And that when I tell her everything ever little detail and we both ended up crying and she hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry Tan I didn't tell you, I wanted to but I needed to find the right time, I'm so tired, I'm so overwhelmed, I'm so nervous. Why do I have to be given this life" We're like each others therapist and we give each other advice and listen to each other and that's why I love her.

"Ari look at me, this is a big thing okay but Reena auntie is not dumb okay and she know your capable for this. Your mind has forced itself to shut down, now you need to shatter it and come back up you hear me?" She says while looking at me properly and I just nod like an innocent idiot. "This is huge okay but I'll always support you besides who else is going to be your therapist me duh," she says and I giggle. Yh T is going to be an excellent psychiatrist/psychologist or neurologist because she's amazing at it. We just stay in each others embrace as my eyes are still glistered with tears. "Your very lucky to have Dylan with you besides it's a fate of love that you guys will be together forever. He may be a douche to me but he cares for you and auntie already saw that so lighten up cutie," she says with a smile.