The date!

Ariya's POV

I woke up pretty late today it's currently 10:45. I hate waking up late it messes up my sleep. I came back home around 9-10ish and I was exhausted. My dad was already home and watching a movie. I didn't tell him that I met with Dylan and his cousin aswell. Dad still doesn't like it the fact that I'm with Dylan but honestly there is no issue we're both the same. He's picking me up at 3 which means I have only a couple of hours. I don't even know what to wear.

I get up brush my teeth, shower and wash my hair and I make my way down. I go down and my dad is in his office looking at documents. "Hey morning, I didn't want to wake you up I made breakfast oh and bring it here I want to speak to you." My dad said.

"Oh okay," I said and go to the kitchen. I go into the kitchen and my dad made his famous pancakes. I grab the pancakes and drizzle it with Nutella and fruits and I also pour myself orange juice. I go into the office and sit opposite him.

"So there are a few thing I need to discuss with you, start eating as well," he point to my breakfast. "First of all when is Dylan coming over to pick you up for your..date?"

"At 3" I say quietly.

"Okay so I'll stay until you leave so I'm there."

"Dad...," I mumbled while swallowing the food.

"Nope I'm staying anyway second of next week I'll tell you when, I'm taking you to work so I can show you everything and you can get started on your training because you need to start now."

"We're going to your work so business or Mafia?" I question.

"Both and no we're going to yours the one your mother worked at. We'll go to our businesses and the workplace." He says.

"Okay and the training umm when is that going to start?" I say nervously this is all new to me and it's really taking a big jump for me.

"Saanthi raak beta (calm down), I'll have a word with them and I'll let you know, you'll be fine,"he says while grabbing my hand to calm me down.

"Okay" I say quietly. Okay so my date is with Dylan today, I'm going to my MY workplace and the businesses, I will start training soon with someone I don't know. Oh and I have to go to a party which is in the night, next week friday for Ishaan birthday. oh mio Dio (oh my goodness)

"Now the other thing is security guards are already outside." He uses his phone to call and tell them to come in. The door opens and I see 5 men. "This is my daughter Ariya and ariya this is AJ, Moppy, crispy, dummy, and benny"

"Uhh hi," what kind of names did my dad give them 4 what the hell. I'm sorry but I refuse to call them that.

"These four will guard the house. Benny and crispy will guard the front and moppy and dummy the back," he says and points at them. "Anyone coming you call me or Ariya understood."

"Yes boss", the four of them replied except AJ

"Okay your all dismissed except AJ stay." The rest leave. "Beta meet AJ well Ajay but we call him AJ he's my second right-hand man." My dad says.

"I'm also your best friend," he mumbled and my dad rolled his eyes. "Nice to meet you Ariya you've grown a lot since I last saw you, did you tell her I'm her godfather."