**Chapter 24-The End.**

My hair was mated to my forehead as tears rolled down my cheeks. The metallic taste of blood filled my mouth as the man’s fist collided with my cheek again. My hands were still tied behind my back as I laid there on the bed as he straddled my waist. It felt like forever since he first came in here. The crooked smile on his face only made me sicker as he leaned in to whisper something else to me.

“You’re a tough one aren’t you?” He purred disgustingly. He ran his tongue up the side of my face before grabbing a handful of my hair and tilting my head to the side. The blood that was pooling out the corner of my mouth slowly dripped down the side of my neck.

His eyes glimmered disgustingly as he followed the drop of blood slowly travel down my neck, over my clavicle, and down my chest. He leaned down and ran his dirty tongue across my chest collecting the one drop of blood that had traveled that far. He smacked his lips noisily as he lifted his face to glare into my eyes.

“Did you like what we just did my little pet?”

He asked me sounding more sober than when I first met him. All I could do was glare at him. My throat had gone sore with all the screaming I had done and because of the serum that Ryan had given me I couldn’t even move let alone try to escape. My eyes blurred from the tears that had been flowing freely and every time he would ask me something the rage in my gut would flare up and I wished that somehow my powers would return just so that I could castrate this man.

Ryan had simply left this man in here with me with the instructions not to untie me and to do whatever he wanted as long as he didn’t break or kill me. For a brief second I laughed in my mind at the thought of what Hale was going to do to them once he found me.

Thinking about Hale had my heart clenching. What if no one had found the conch? What if that bitch or Bryce found it? What happens if no one ever found me here? I had only been separated from Hale for a short time but I could already feel myself growing more and more depressed at his absence.

The man shoved his tongue into my mouth instantly taking me away from my own thoughts. The intruding slimy member slithered around my mouth running along my tongue before he retracted it to drag it along my bottom lip, down my jaw, and finally down my neck.

“I don’t know where they found you from but you sure taste delicious.” He growled out.

“I don’t know where Ryan found you from but if you don’t remove yourself from my presence I’ll chop off that thing between your legs that you think is so damn impressive and shove it down your throat.” Naida’s cold voice echoed in the room sounding murderous. I don’t think that I have ever been so happy to see her in my life.

She stood in the doorway with both her hands on her hips and a deathly scowl on her face. She wasn’t pleased with something but I find it very hard to believe that it was this situation that had gotten her so worked up. The man that had been torturing me for the last couple of hours turned around while still straddling me to see who was talking to him. The disgusting grin that spread across his face meant that he liked what he saw.

“Mmmm…I don’t know who you are but you sure as hell look more enticing than him.” The man growled out as he climbed off of me and the bed. He stood up completely naked in front of Naida and began to approach her. She stood there calm and motionless as her eyes stared down the man that was practically charging at her.