**Chapter 7**

**Chapter 7**

Hale’s POV

I woke up with something warm lying on top of me. I was confused for a moment before I remembered what happened last night. A smile formed on my face as I looked up at the man that I was falling in love with. I leaned forward and kissed his forehead softly, not wanting to wake him. There was no actual way to get up without waking him, so I just stayed there under him, enjoying the company.

After about half an hour of lazily tracing circles on his back he began to stir. He opened his eyes and looked at me sleepily and then he jumped back. He looked down at my naked form and then down at himself and just blushed. He grabbed for his pants at the end of the couch and quickly pulled them on.

“Oh my gosh! Did we sleep like that? What if someone saw us? Did Albion come back with Edoni? Oh my gosh he did, didn’t he!? They saw my ass…my sister saw my ass. Some guy I barely know saw my ass. The whole world might as well have seen my ass…”

I just smiled at him as he paced back and forth in front of me and continued to rant about everyone seeing his ass. Truth be told I knew that no one had come back that night. After kicking Albion out I knew that he would have told Aphros and Bythos not to come back. Albion had probably crashed with Edoni and I hope he got somewhere with her. I smirked evilly thinking about what they probably did last night.

“Why are you smiling? This is serious!”

I sat straight up on the couch and grabbed Kai’s arm as he passed me and pulled him down on my lap. I held him tight when he tried to escape. I put my head on his shoulder and waited for him to relax against me.

“I made sure that no one was here last night so don't worry." He seemed to have calmed down and was now just snuggling into my chest. I liked that about him, he was so cute. I probably should tell him the truth about me before this relationship goes too far. Wait...we're not even official. Does he want to be official with me? I looked down at him and he seemed so content in my arms. I can see no reason why he wouldn't want to stay with me.

"Okay...I want to spend the day with you, where do you want to go?"

He didn't say anything for a while and then he just flipped over so that we were laying chest to chest. His warm chest against mines felt so delicious and I knew that if we didn't do something soon we wouldn't be leaving the house at all today.

"Let's just go leave and we can figure it out while we're out there..." I lifted him off my chest and pushed him to sit up on the couch. He looked at me confused before his eyes traveled down to my lap where he saw my not so little problem. Kai looked back at me and smirked.

"Looks like someone wants to stay here and play."

I got up and just laughed at him as I ran upstairs and into the shower. I turned on the cold water seeing as I needed to calm myself down before I went back down and attacked him. I let the water fall down over me and it felt really nice. The water felt nice and it reminded me of home. Thoughts about telling Kai the truth ran through my mind again and I could see no reason not to. I decided that I would tell him soon and maybe we could figure out how to tell my father.