**Chapter 20**

Chapter 20

Hale's POV

It had been a couple of hours that we were sitting there talking about what could be done about Naida. We had come up with several ideas but none of them seemed to work. Nothing made sense and everyone was starting to get worked up.

"I think we all need to relax, maybe get something to eat and talk about it later."

"Yeah...you're probably right Hale."

The twins, Albion, Lucas and Bryce all got up from the bed stretching after sitting in awkward positions for the whole time we were in there. Kai simply nuzzled into my chest as I lay back against the headboard.

"So you guys coming down to eat or should we send up some food for you two?"

Kai turned to me as if asking if we should go down or not. Slightly nodding my head I waited for Kai to get out the bed before I threw my feet over the side. Everyone was looking at me with a nervous look, worried that I wouldn't be able to stand.

"Don't worry I'm fine."

I replied to their silent questioning before putting pressure on my feet and standing up. Without stumbling I managed to walk slowly across the room to the door where I stopped, held onto the door, and took a breather.

"You oka-"

"Stop. I haven't been able to move in a while so my body just needs to recuperate."

"We're just worried about you hun. We can't help it."

"Don't worry so much." I laughed dryly at their worry.

Draping my arm over Kai's shoulder I walked with them down to the dining hall to get something to eat. The whole way down there most everyone was shocked to see that the rumors of me being awake were true. Many of them were too frozen to even bow in respect as they usually do but it didn't bother me at all. It was nice to see the shocked look on their faces.

Pushing the doors open to the dining hall we plopped ourselves into the nearest seats as the chef came out to ask us what we wanted. After getting our orders he rushed back into the kitchen to quickly make them.

"So what are you going to do now Hale?"

"Well first I'm going to eat because I feel like ya haven't fed me in forever. Then I'm going to get going and figure out what needs to be done around here."

"Your father and I have pretty much taken care of most the problems the only thing we need to deal with is Naida. We need to handle her and then everything will be okay."

At the mention of that devious sea witch the twins and Albion's face twisted up into one of disgust. I laughed at their obvious dislike of the girl. To be honest she deserved all the bad that was about to come her way. All that she did just to have more power was ridiculous.