**Chapter 14**

Chapter 14

Kai's POV

He came up behind me as I climbed the stairs to our room, wrapping his arms around my waist as he walked us awkwardly up the stairs. When we made our room into the room he let go of me to close the door and lock it before turning around and staring at me like a predator would his prey.

Inching my way closer to the bed I tried to get away from him. Within seconds he was across the room, standing in front of me and the bed. He placed his hands gently on my chest and pushed me down so that I fell onto the bed. Climbing over me quickly Hale began placing soft sweet kisses down my neck.

"I love you Kai..."

Kiss.

"You make me so happy."

Kiss.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Kiss.

After the last kiss I stared back into his eyes which were looking down at me. Did he just say what I think he just said? Did he really want to spend the rest of his life with me? Did I really want to spend the rest of my life with him? Focusing back on his smiling face I knew what my answer was.

"I love you too Hale and I never want to be without you." His smile, if possible, got even bigger than before as he leaned down and smashed his lips against my own. Stunned at first I didn't respond but I got over the shock soon enough and began to move my lips against his own.

The feeling of his lips pressed against mines was divine. He knew how to be gentle when it was needed and how to be forceful, that was one of the many things that I loved about Hale. He is everything that I need and I never want to spend another day without him.

Pulling away he began to trace kisses down my neck to my chest. Sticking out his tongue, he sucked a nipple into his mouth. Then he roughly bit it causing me to jump in shock. Smiling up at me he moved to the other nipple repeating his actions from before.

Licking all the way down my chest he caused me to moan loudly. I tried to keep it in by biting my lips but some things are just too good to keep quiet about. He positioned himself between my legs and slowly wrapped his lips around my cock.

"Hale...your mouth is amazing..." I moaned, reaching down to grip Hale's hair and keep him in place.

His tongue ran up the underside of my cock, tracing every inch. He flicked his tongue across the head causing me to groan and tighten my hold on him. He took it in his mouth and started to suck. He knew exactly what I wanted.

"Hale...I'm going to c-" before I could finish that sentence he pushed two fingers inside me and began to work them in and out. Exploding in his mouth I watched as he took all of it down not letting go of me til he knew I was done.