**Chapter 15**

Chapter 15

Hale's POV

We were lying in the bed for what seemed like forever. Kai was sleep and I was lazily drawing circles on his chest. I couldn't keep my hands off him even when we were sleep he was too adorable. He made cute little noises when he's sleep and he squirms a lot. I loved it though.

His eyes cracked open, looking around he realized where he was at. He glanced up at me and smiled softly. He moved back so that he could actually see me.

"Hey..."

"Hey babe, how ya doing?"

"I'm sore in places that I should tell no one about..." He whined.

Rubbing his back soothingly I kissed him on his cheek. His eyes closed and a moan escaped from his lips as he titled his neck, encouraging me to kiss him down his neck. Well his wish is my command. I trailed the kisses down his neck. Nibbling on the soft spot in between his shoulder and neck we were interrupted by a knock on the front door.

"Ugh...who the hell could that be?" Pulling away from my delicious boyfriend I quickly pulled on some pants and rushed to the front door. Throwing open the front door I was met with someone I hadn't seen before.

"Hello Hale."

"Can I help you?"

"I'm here for Kai."

"And you are?"

"A friend..." narrowing my eyes suspiciously at him I looked him up and down. I know I've never seen Kai around this guy before and I know he didn't mention anyone coming over today. Not only that but I didn't like the vibe I was getting off this dude. Something about him just wasn't right.

"Do you have a name?" Reaching out his hand to me he handed me two letters, one addressed to me and one addressed to Kai. It was done in beautiful handwriting that seemed very familiar.

"Who are these from? You?"

"Not...it's from a mutual friend of ours. She said once you read your letter you'll know." With that he turned around and left. Closing the door behind him I made my way slowly up the stairs trying to figure out who these letters could have been from.

"Who was that...?” Looking up I realized that I had been standing in the doorway to our room for some while now. Kai was staring back at me from the bed where he had the sheets pooled around his waist, not really trying to cover himself.

"I'm not sure. He said that he was a friend of yours but he wouldn't give me his name. Then he gave me these letters for the both of us and then he left." Kai's eyebrows were knit in confusion as he tried to think of who it could have been.

"What did he look like?"

"He was pretty tall, had short black hair, thin lips and dark eyes..." with each word I spoke Kai's eyes got bigger and bigger. Pulling his knees up to his chest he began rocking softly back and forth. Rushing to him i wrapped my arm around him trying to comfort him.

"What's wrong?"

"That was Ryan!" he shouted with tears brimming in his eyes. How the hell did he know where we lived?

"How the hell did he get here?"

"I don't know...I just don't know anymore..." Remembering the letters I let go of Kai for a moment moving to pick up the envelopes I dropped on the ground. Looking at the ornate calligraphy once more I was certain that I knew who wrote this but I couldn't place the handwriting.

Sitting back down next to Kai I flipped over the envelope and began tugging at the flap that held the whole thing closed. Finally ripping it open I turned it over and let the letter slip out and into my hand. It was written in the same calligraphy as the one on the envelope.