**Chapter 21**

Chapter 21

Kai's POV

He was already looking like his old self and the way the lust showed through his eyes made me want to screw his brains out. Crude I know but it is what it is. Lying under me he looked so damn delicious I couldn’t help but think it. He was smiling up at me knowing what I was thinking about. Raising his hips he ground them into me drawing a long sensual moan from my lips.

“I see I haven’t lost my touch.” He smirked.

“Well while you were asleep I learned a few new tricks.” I shot him back an even more wicked smirk making him laugh out.

Waving my hands over him I removed his clothes without even having to break a sweat. When he saw that his clothes were gone he smiled up at me wiggling his eyebrows at me causing me to laugh hysterically for a few minutes. I truly did miss everything about him; from his sexiness to his silliness.

Leaning down I captured his nipple between my lips, sucking gently at the hardening nub. His face contorted into one of pleasure just from that simple act. Flicking my tongue over it I mentally laughed as he hissed then let out a heavy breath trying to keep himself together. Running the tip of my tongue around the nub several times I sucked on last time before letting go of it with an audible pop. Switching to the other one I repeated my actions enjoying the moans that were slipping from his mouth freely.

“I guess you have learned a few new things…” He whispered as his hand found the back of my head keeping me in place as I continued to suck and nibble on his perky nipple. Pulling away from it his hand let up so that I could keep moving. My lips made contact with his soft flesh as I kissed from his nipples down his chest to his abs, tracing each muscle with my tongue as I kissed, licked and nibbled down his body.

His moans let me know I was doing something right and when I came down to his delicious manhood I wasn’t shocked to see that he was already fully hard waiting for me. Taking him into my mouth I relaxed my jaw and took swallowed as much of him as I could. Surprised by my actions he bucked his hips up shoving the rest of him down my throat.

Pulling back, gagging a little, he apologized looking at me with guilty as I went back down on him taking as much as I could. The moans began to flow from his mouth like water from a fountain as I licked up and down the length of it, tasting, savoring and just enjoying him. Taking my mouth completely from off his member I began to stroke him with just my hand as I prepared for something that I knew would drive him crazy.