**Chapter 10**

**Chapter 10**

Kai's POV

I flipped over in the bed as I tried to find the perfect position to go back to sleep. I turned around to face the wall and my hand immediately flew to cover my mouth to stop the impending scream. My face was only a couple of inches away from Hale's sleeping form. The previous day came back to me as I remembered why I was here instead of in my own home.

I watched him sleep and he looked so very peaceful. His beautiful blonde hair had fallen over his face during the night and covered part of his face. My hand reacted before I could stop it and pushed a long strand out of his face. He was a gorgeous man and I was so happy to be here with him. However things were moving kind of fast. I had only known Hale for maybe a week and I was already sleeping in his bed with nothing but my boxers on!

I reached out and slid my hand against his exposed chest. He was so fit it was incredible. I ran my fingers along his muscles, lazily tracing them over and over again. As my fingers moved along his chest they moved further down until I felt the top of his boxers slide under my fingertips. I bit my lip as I had an inner battle to figure out what I should do. If I slip my hand past the waistband of his boxers there was no turning back and if I didn't he'd probably wake up and want to fuck me anyways.

As I tried to figure out what I wanted to do he shifted in his sleep and his arm wrapped around my waist and landed on the small of my back. He pulled me closer before nuzzling into my neck. His tongue darted out and licked my neck slowly from my collarbone all the way back up stopping right below my ear. I closed my eyes as he pulled his mouth away from my skin, I could still feel his warm breath as he hovered right over the spot he had just attacked. "You taste delicious Kai..." he said, his voice sounding husky.

A moan slipped from my mouth before I had a chance to catch it. As soon as it was out I was being pinned underneath Hale as he held my arms in place over my head. I looked up at him and he was staring down at me intensely. Slowly he leaned down towards me, my eyes closed in anticipation of the kisses that he was going to give me. My back arched off the bed causing my growing hard on to collide with Hale's. Instead of kissing me, Hale had taken one of my nipples into his mouth and was now slowly torturing me.

"Plea...please Hale..."

"Please what?"

Was he really going to make me beg? When I hesitated his mouth moved away from my chest and he looked up into my eyes waiting for me to respond.

"Please...I want you to...I wan-"

I was interrupted by someone knocking on the door. Hale let out a frustrated breath above me and flipped off of me. He pulled the pillow over his face and screamed, the pillow effectively quieting his screams. I chuckled as I walked over to the door to see who it was. I opened the door to find Bastian standing there with a big smile on his face.

"Hey Bastian...."

The bed creaked behind me as Hale sat up to stare at his friend standing in the doorway. If looks could kill then Bastian would have been bleeding to death on the floor right now. He rolled his eyes and fell back onto the bed with a heavy sigh.