**Chapter 3**

((**WARNING** This story was based primarily off a one shot that is entitled Otherworldly Experience. That story is also what inspired this scene of naughtiness in this chapter and was written by the person I dedicated this story to. O.o I may add to it or take some things away from it but the basis of this scene is all his doing. Thanks for reading this. Bye!))

**Chapter 3**

Kai’s POV

I settled back and kept reading my book, all the while thinking of that steamy kiss that Hale and I just shared. I didn’t know anything besides his name and that he was hot. How the hell was I kissing him like he was the last man on Earth? Eloni was going to have fun with this once I tell her…if I tell her. That’s it, I just won’t tell her. MUAH HAHAHAHA!!! She’ll never know!

I laid back now completely enthralled in my book and letting the sun warm me. It was so relaxing not to have to worry about having to rush and get ready for work, I knew I could just take my time and stay on the beach. Although I wasn’t the only person on the beach I had an eerie feeling that I was being watched. Like stalker in the bushes kind of watching.

After a couple of hours I could feel myself drifting off to sleep, with the book just lying on my chest. The sun had set and the people that I saw earlier were all gone now. I decided to just rest for a little bit while the sun was still out. It wasn’t that hard to fall asleep the atmosphere was perfect to just lie out and pretty much pass out.

The water felt so good, coming closer and closer with each passing moment. I knew it was all a dream but that hand felt so real and soothing, rubbing up and down my calf. There were soft whispers against my chest moving up towards my lips, until I felt something familiar pressed down on my lips…

My eyes shot open to see Hale, dripping wet, his normal blue eyes were now bright with striking flecks of gold around the edges. I looked down to his lips to see that they looked just as soft as they felt. This man was gorgeous, but why was he back her?

“Hale…what ar-“He slammed his lips to mines effectively silencing me.

Hale’s POV

I watched as the sea rippled and stretched toward my sleeping Kai. MY KAI? I didn’t know why I was so possessive over him but I really wanted him. Each wave was getting closer and closer to the sleeping Kai, until the water finally touched his ankle. The water retreated back to me and I urged it further up the beach until it was reaching his calf.

I watched as the water enveloped his soft skin. I saw how he moaned as the water touched his warm flesh. He was so adorable, I didn’t even know if he liked me like that. He looked so peaceful laying there on his blanket, undisturbed. I couldn’t take this anymore I had to feel more of him. I emerged out of the water and as it reached him I laid down next to him, my wet body instantly soaking his towel.

I just stared down at him while he slept, his chest rising and falling with each breath. I just couldn’t take my eyes off of him. I looked over every inch of his body analyzing and remembering each curve. I was so frustrated when Bythos and Aprhos started calling me back earlier. I wanted him so bad at that moment but they were watching me, creepily.

**Flashback**

They sat me down on the other end of the beach and questioned me thoroughly; they wanted to know everything about him. Both Aphros and Bythos have had male lovers in the past, especially when we were in Greece, so they didn’t have a problem with it. They were just interested as to why I have suddenly changed my mind after so many years of them trying to persuade me to “…join them on the dark side…”

“So who is he?” Bythos questioned me.

“His name is Kai…”

“How do you know him?”

“Truth be told…I don’t know him.”

They looked at me stunned and shocked. “What do you mean you don’t know him?” Aphros demanded. Hale recounted the whole story of the previous night to him. Explaining how he felt about the beauty that he saw in Kai.

“I don’t know why I feel like this, but I do and I want him…” I lay back on the sand and just stared at the sky as I pulled the water up closer to me. I needed him and I needed to get him alone.

**End of Flashback**

I had specifically sent Aphros and Bythos into the town to get them away from me so that I could enjoy Kia without their constant interruptions. They would have been in the water waiting for me to do something just so they could use it against me later.

 I ran my hand along his leg, all the way from his ankle to his the bottom of his swimming trunks. Kai stirred but he never woke up. My hand went from one leg to the next as I repeated my actions. I couldn’t resist it anymore. I got up and straddled his hips gently not wanting him to wake up yet.

I bent down and placed a kiss on the chest of the man peacefully sleeping beneath me. Kai moaned under me and shifted causing the sun to shine down on his sleeping form. I sucked lightly on the warm flesh that was just lying there.

I continued the soft kisses up his chest and to his neck as I moved my hips, gently rubbing my manhood against his own hardening member. I felt him stir again and I knew he was going to wake up with everything that I was doing to him.

He opened his eyes and stared back up at me. I could see a glint of lust in his eyes and I lost it. I mean he looked fucking sexy.

“Hale, what ar-“I didn’t let him finish I pushed my lips against his firmly. Kai grabbed reached his hand around and grabbed the nape of my neck and pulled me against him. We kissed passionately while my skins danced on Kai’s heated skin.I slid my hand down Kai’s stomach and dipped it into his trunks and gripped his growing hard on.

“Ahh,” Kai moaned, his voice only turning me on more.

“I see you’re already ready for me…” I whispered to him.

I grabbed his trunks and gently pushed them down until he was able to kick them off. With his trunks gone we were both lying naked, pressed against each other. I leaned back down and began to kiss him again. As we continued to kiss I opened Kai’s legs and fitted myself between them.

I looked down at him and saw the want and desire that was looking back at me, “I want you,” he whispered, panting from the kiss. I took that as a sign to continue. I plunged my hard, thick, 8-inch cock into him.

"AH!" Kai yelled as I stretched him.

I leaned down and silenced him with a gentle kiss as I started to move slowly, trying to at least ease his pain just a bit. Once the whimpers of pain became moans of pleasure I started to go faster and faster. I pulled away from his lips so that I could hear his lustful moans.

"Oh god..." Kai moaned clutching my back.

"I know you're close, cum for me..." I moaned.

With that demand, Kai exploded spilling his hot seed between them, which only got smeared with my movement. I was so close, I gripped his waist and slammed into him hard and shouted out as I kept pumping my seed deep inside of Kai. I collapsed on top of him panting as he stilled underneath me obviously drifting to sleep.

I didn't want to leave him there but I couldn't just stay either. In all my years as a god I had never, not ONCE slept with a man. I was lost in my emotions and I needed to figure some things out. I reached down and plucked a starfish out of the water that kept rising and laid it inside of a heart, i drew in the sand next to him. I cleaned him up and leaned down and placed a kiss on his forehead before I left.

=============================================================

So tell me what you think and make sure you Comment& Vote!!!