**Chapter 5**

So before we start I just wanted to ask all my people reading this what you think about me writing two other stories; one about Albion and the other about Bythos and Aphros. So comment, send a message whatever, just tell me what you think. Now continue reading my story. Bye!

==========================================================================

**Chapter 5**

Hale’s POV

It’s been half an hour since Albion has returned and he’s done nothing but pace around and mutter things. He’s actually starting to scare me a little bit. He won’t tell me what happened at Kai’s house and it’s killing me not to know. I was a good friend though so I wasn’t going to force it out of him when he was obviously going through something. I jumped off the couch I was lounging on and grabbed him.

“Get. Ahold. Of. Yourself.” I smacked him with each word and then shook him for effect.

He looked at me stunned, his piercing eyes glaring at me from under his hair. He pulled away from me still looking at me like I was crazy.

“What the hell Hale?” he asked me rubbing his now sore cheeks.

“You wouldn’t tell me what happened…and you were pacing…and there was a spider that I needed you to kill…but then I named him Jeffery and we became friends…but most importantly you wouldn’t tell me what happened.”

“Seriously, I worry about you sometimes. Jeffery?”

“Albion! What happened?”

“She was beautiful Hale. Everything about her was so perfect and now I probably ruined it because I couldn’t keep my tongue in my own mouth.”

“Whoa…what happened? You were only there for what? Ten minutes? What did you do?”

“I kissed her man, I kissed her…” he said finally sitting down and relaxing. He covered his face with his hand and just sat there hunched over. My friend was sitting there in front of me as his broke a little more with each passing moment. I reached over and placed my hand on his back, comforting him.

“Okay, calm down and just tell me what happened.”

We sat there for like 45 minutes as he explained what happened. When he was done I just looked at him and smiled. I knew he had a bad rap with girls in the past but he couldn’t be THIS naïve. I couldn’t help but burst with laughter. He looked up at me with sad eyes and just stared at me as I continued to laugh.

“Come on Albion there’s no way that she hates you. She doesn’t even know you…”

“Exactly!”

“…besides by what you told me she liked you just as much as you liked her.” I continued.

He looked back at me hopefully, “You think so?”

“Yeah don’t worry about it, so we’re good for Operation: Date night?”

=========================================================================

I woke up at the crack of dawn, ready for the day with a bright smile on my face…who am I kidding? I got out of bed at 12, wondering down to the kitchen to find something to eat. I looked in the fridge and groaned when I realized that I had three other guys staying with me and all three of them tend to wake up before me.

“Damn friends…couldn’t even leave me a bowl of cereal?” I asked as I moved from the fridge to the cupboard. “See this is why I don’t keep them around with me…stupid people”