**Chapter 6**

**WARNING!! The following chapter contains naughtiness between toy guys. If you find that offensive you seem to be reading the wrong story. If you continue past this warning that means you want to read this, so go have fun. BYE!!

**Chapter 6**

Kai’s POV

I was burning up inside. He wanted to bend me over the table and fuck me…hard! I looked up at Edoni who seemed oblivious to what was going on to me. I could feel my face burning up with embarrassment and desire. I looked at where Hale was in the kitchen and then back to Edoni. I did that several times before I realized that I needed him right now.

I kicked Edoni underneath the table and she jumped and glared at me. I stared at her with wide eyes trying to telepathically tell her to take her happy ass somewhere else. She looked back at me with a smirk.

“Hey Albion do you want to go for a walk on the beach?”

I looked at Albion, hopeful that he would agree with him. He seemed to hesitate then he looked back at me and smirked. He stared me straight in the eyes, his crystal ones seeming to stare right through me. He knew exactly what was going on.

“How bad do you want me to leave?”

“I…I...umm…” How was I supposed to respond? Did he expect me to just profess my need to be fucked by his best friend? How was I going to get out of this one?

“I want you to leave pretty bad…otherwise you’ll see something you might regret Albion.” As if he read my mind, Hale walked in and answered for me. He looked between the three of us and just laughed.

“You know I’m actually quite serious…” he then looked at my sister and he looked absolutely serious “…if you don’t want to see your brother’s sweet ass bent over this table and me ravishing his body furiously I would recommend you leave now.”

Edoni’s smirk faltered, before she looked at Albion.

“Is he serious? Would he really do that?”

I watched Albion get up and grab Edoni’s arm and began walking out, I didn't actually care where they went just as long as they left. As soon as they were gone i felt Hale grab me and spun me around to face him. Our chests were now pressed closely together and my breathing became really shallow. I have never been so attracted to someone before that just his touch is driving me crazy with need. He was making me feel things that I've never felt before.

I felt his warm breath on my neck, "I want you..."

With that his lips roughly captured mines. I was shocked but I definitely didn't want to pull away. I moaned softly and kissed him back just as passionately as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Hale picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. I smirked against the kiss as I began rubbing my hard on against his, successfully earning a groan from him. I was so distracted by what we were doing that I hadn't noticed that he now had me trapped between him and couch that was in the living room.