Reunion of Desires

In the midst of a chaotic, passionate existence, Jel found themselves entangled in a whirlwind of desire. It was as if they were always the one embracing the wild side of life, succumbing to the allure of the moment without much thought. There were no inhibitions holding them back from pursuing the object of their desire—a woman who had openly expressed her yearning for release, her body still echoing with the memory of those intense orgasms.

Yet, as dawn broke, the enigmatic woman slipped away like a phantom, leaving nothing but her presence etched in Jel's mind. Urgency gripped them, and they hastily arranged for a taxi, hardly pausing to savor the most important meal of the day, as the woman claimed she had pressing matters to attend to. Her words remained a distant murmur, overshadowed by the intensity of their physical encounter.

The days that followed found Jel retracing their steps back to the same club, driven by an insatiable desire to encounter the elusive woman once more. Alas, their endeavors proved futile, for the woman never graced the club with her presence again. It was a simple one-night stand, one might argue—why care? Yet, the lingering thought of the woman's unreleased moans haunted Jel, an itch they couldn't ignore.

However, Jel's life was far from a constant whirl of passion. They had school commitments to address, and the impending responsibilities of being the student council president loomed large as the new academic year approached. The elections had been conducted during the summer, according to the school's rules.

Jel greeted familiar faces and newcomers alike, effortlessly navigating their dual image within the school—student by day, a woman-fucker at night. As they exited the student council office, a familiar gaze caught their attention. They quickened their pace, aiming to reach the individual before the elevator doors closed, only to be halted by the call of their name.

"Jel? It's nice to see that you are here," the voice belonged to Zyair.

They paused and turned towards Zyair, an old friend ever since childhood and one of their closest confidants on campus.

With a blink, Jel responded, "Zyair."

"Why are you rushing?" Zyair inquired with a furrowed brow, clearly perplexed.

They hesitated, then replied, "Nothing, really. I thought I saw someone, but it must've been a mistake."

Zyair shifted the conversation, saying, "Well, Sky's looking for you. She needs your assistance with something."

Pagkatapos niyang tanungin kung nasaan si Sky at nagtungo na siya agad papunta rito. Si Zyair naman ay nagpaalam na dahil uuwi na raw ito.

Noong araw ding iyon, dahil sa sobrang pagod, naisipan niyang magpunta na lang muna sa club para maglibang, tutal alam niyang madadala ito ng hindi pagpunta doon gayong magsisimula na naman ang klase. Nagpunta siya rito nang walang intensyon na maghanap o hanapin ang babaeng hindi mawala-wala sa isip niya.

"Jel," a familiar voice called out, but not the one they longed to hear. "Shall we have some fun?" It was Maxine, a regular in Jel's amorous escapades—a friend with benefits, one of many.

"Not today, sorry," they replied, drained from the day's academic exertions and devoid of sexual appetite.

"Oh, come on." Tumabi ito sa kan'ya at saka nagsumiksik. "I miss your tongue. And I know it misses my pussy."

Jel relented. If they couldn't find the mysterious woman, Maxine's company would have to suffice. Besides, they felt an overwhelming sense of boredom creeping in.

Passion reignited as Jel and Maxine fervently explored each other's bodies, locking themselves in a cubicle within the restroom. Moments later, their desires were sated, Maxine leaving with a satisfied smile illuminating her flushed face.