Role Reversal

On their way home, they finally had the chance to sit beside each other. They both chose seats a few rows away from the others. The bus was quite spacious, and with just a handful of passengers, there was no one in the vicinity.

The mere thought of being alone with them, with others sitting only a few steps away, excited something inside her. Jel's soft hand on her lap didn't help either. She couldn't tell if they were asleep or not, as their fingers had been gently tracing circles on her thigh.

With a heavy sigh, she shifted slightly, inadvertently waking up the person beside her. They opened their eyes and turned to her. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She faked a cough and then gazed out of the window, diverting her attention.

"Are you sure?" Jel moved their hand upwards, a worried look on their face.

Pilit niya itong hindi pinansin at umurong siya para mapalayo nang bahagya rito. "Yes."

"You know you can tell me anything, right? Is there something bothering you? Are you feeling carsick?" they asked in a hushed tone. Siguro ay dahil na rin sa tahimik ang biyahe nila at tila ang lahat ay tulog na.

"Probably." It was partly true; she did occasionally feel carsick, especially on buses.

"Do you want to sleep?" When she nodded and rested her head on their shoulder, they held it gently. "Sleep for now. I'll wake you up when we're close."

Wala na s'yang nagawa at nagsimiksik na lang sa leeg nito habang ang isang kamay niya at nakahawak na sa kamay nito na naglilikot sa hita niya. Pinilit n'yang itulog na lang ang nararamdaman.

The first few minutes went well for her. She managed to calm her body and steady her breathing. But then she heard Jel softly growling, presumably clearing their throat. The small vibration from that noise resonated through her head resting on their shoulder.

She raised her head, giving Jel a heavy-lidded stare, and they looked back at her.

"I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?"

She shook her head. Her eyes now lingered on their soft lips.

She caught them by surprise when she initiated a passionate kiss. Jel hummed softly before responding.

"What are you doing?" saad nito nang maputol ang halik na pinagsaluhan nila.

"Touch me, please," she blurted out, her desire clouding her judgment. There must have been something wrong with her right now, wanting to engage in an intimate encounter even though she knew they could get caught by her colleagues or other students. Maybe she could blame it on Jel's intoxicating perfume.

She saw Jel's eyes slowly blinking as they tried to process her words. "What?"

"Please," she said, her voice trembling.

They glanced around, checking the others. Then they sighed and spoke softly, "Are you sure?"

She nodded, her lip between her teeth. She took the initiative to lift her skirt and guide Jel's hand beneath her panties.

"Hmm..." she moaned when she felt their warm hand through the soft fabric.

"Shh... Don't make any sound," Jel warned before slowly moving their hand, caressing her dampness.

"I'm sorry," she apologized after moving her panties to the side, exposing her wet pussy to Jel's awaiting fingers.

Jel didn't move their hand immediately, allowing it to linger for a few seconds before gradually starting to move up and down the surface.