Ch 2. Everything that's happening

~Alhaitham Pov~

The games have started. The first game was not a big deal. It was just to catch a butterfly. But my thoughts wasn't really on the games. It was somewhere else. I can't believe what was going on. Kaveh was in the games. Why? Why would he want to be in this game? Or did he get chosen? Or again did he sign up himself? Ugh. I don't know.

I didn't notice I was in my thoughts till I felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I looked over. Nilou was pinching her nose and looked worried. I didn't understand what was wrong till she started talking.

Nilou: are you ok?

Alhaitham: Yeah, I am ok...

Nilou: I don't think so.... Your scent says other ways.

I was shocked. Now I understand why she was covering her nose. She is an Omega and she was dating someone else. When that happens they don't really find other Alpha or Omage or Beta scents good. So. I calmed down. I didn't want to get her overwhelmed. Then she let go of her nose. She looked at me.

Nilou: now tell me. Are you ok Alhaitham?

Alhaitham: Not really....

Nilou: what's wrong?

Alhaitham: I am worried. Upset. I don't know.

Nilou: I can tell. Your scent smelled like it. So why?

Alhaitham: Kaveh....

Nilou: Kaveh? Why is it about Kaveh?

Alhaitham: You know Kaveh is my roommate right?

Nilou: yes.

Alhaitham: I feel upset. I don't understand why he is in the games.

Nilou: ok? Why?

Alhaitham: I don't know. Is he in it for Mora. That's all I can think of why. It's driving me crazy

Nilou: do you think it's for a project

I shaked my head. She thought about it. Then she looked at me. Her face was different. I looked at her. She looked sad.

Nilou: are you scared he would move away?

I strived up. I was frozen. Was that what I was scared of. I don't understand. I thought that was it until Nilou said something.

Nilou: It is. But there is something else to it.

I just looked at the table. I didn't understand. I can't understand. What does she mean? There was nothing else. Right? I thought that till she said it....

Nilou: You are in love with Kaveh aren't you....?