Ch 9. Break in

~ Alhaitham Pov~

It's been hours since Cyno left. This is awful. I hated being in bed. Even my headphones are uncomfortable. Ugh. I hate my ruts. Even tho they are not the worse they still not the best. I just want some sleep but my ruts make it hard. I have gotten sleep. Maybe of I just relax.

I closed my eyes and just try to fall asleep. Before I got to into I heard a nose. I opened my eyes and listen again. It sounds like someone is at the door. It's probably Cyno. I got up and went to the door. It hurt to walk. I slowly made it to the door. I lean on the wall. Then I called out.

Alhaitham: Cyno.... Did you forget you keys...

No answer. I was confused. Then I showed the knob turning. I choose to call out again.

Alhaitham: Cy-

The door opened and  I got a big hit of  the smell of cinnamon. I felt my body get weak. I fell to the ground. But I hated that smell but my body can't help it. I looked up and saw the Omega from couple days ago. Then I noticed....

He is in heat.

Alhaitham: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

The Omega didn't say anything. He came closer to me. I keep trying to move far and far away. But his scent kept making everything worse. I don't want this.

I got to my room and close my door. I lean on it. I was still on the ground. I was in more pain. I need help. My scent changed to. I just want Kaveh right now. This hurts. I heard a noise. I moved away.

The Omega came in and trapped me. I try to get away but I couldn't. I couldn't get out.

Omega: I finally have you my alpha~

Alhaitham: I... I am not your... Your Alpha.

Omega: ohhh~ sweetheart. You don't have a choice. Let's make this our best night and you will give me a pup~

Alhaitham: No... No I am not....

Omega: too late.

The Omega started to take off my clothes. I tried to push them off but I couldn't. Then he took off his clothing. I started to give up. He started to want what he wanted. He was kissing me everywhere. I gave up. This is my life now. I close my eyes and accept it. I couldn't fight back. Even my vision was acting up. I just lay there. Till I heard voices. I knew there voices. I started to fight back again. I started to make noises.

Please.... Someone help me.