Ch 28. Alhaitham is still not home

*Almost a month later*

~Kaveh Pov~

It's been almost a month since Alhaitham left. No news. No letters. At this point everyone saying Alhaitham is gone. Just thinking about losing my husband hurts like hell. My love of my life and the father of my child. It hurts like hell. I can't lose him. Cyno said he would take on the case and find him. My guts telling me he is gone but I am prying to Lesser Lord that I am wrong.

I opened my eyes and I was on the couch with a blanket on me. I looked down and I saw my sketch book. I remember what I was drawing. It was Alhaitham holding our baby. My dream. I really want him to be here and see this happen. Him sitting down next to me and holding our baby. I started to play with my wedding ring while just looking at the drawing. But I sighed and close my sketch book. I got up and our desert foxes followed me. I held my stomach and I looked at the time. Tighnari and Collei will be here soon to check on me. I walked into our kitchen and started to get something to eat.

I placed a bowl down for Sandstorm, Chocolate and Blossom. They started to eat. I grabbed some fruit and grabbed a knife then started to cut them. When I was done I went over and grabbed a plate. I reached up to grab one. But when I did I felt something.... I looked down and I saw liquid go down my leg. My eyes widened. No. I didn't want this. I wanted to wait for him. I wanted him to meet them.

My hand pulled down the place when I fell to the ground. The crashed everywhere. It scared our furry babies. I was on the floor in pain. All 3 of our furry babies came over to me. They nuged me but I couldn't move from that spot. I started to cry. I was in so much pain and.....

I don't have my alpha with me....

(Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Things came up. So to make up to you all. I posted this part and the last part today. Sorry for the wait)