Ch 11. I will help him

~Kaveh Pov~

Alhaitham.... His rut.... It was getting worse..... Was it because of that Omega? Did it make him his rut go out of control? His scent is stronger. I don't know how much longer I can smell it till it makes me crazy. But.... I don't think I can leave him like this.

Cyno: I don't think it will stop anytime soon.... And it's getting painful for him.

Tighnari: so. Are you saying some would have to do....

Cyno: yes. But I don't know who cou-

Kaveh: I WILL DO IT

I was shocked. That came out of nowhere. Tighnari and Cyno looked a little worried.

Tighnari: are you sure about this?

Cyno: you know what would happen if you go through this. You know it could put you in heat?

He right it could. Maybe it was a bad idea... But. I looked over and I saw Alhaitham. He looked like he was in so much pain. I shooked my head. He needed my help. Even if it becomes weird.

Kaveh: I am sure

Cyno: ok. Then we will leave it to you. If you need anything. Just contact us.

Kaveh: got it

Tighnari: be careful Kaveh.

Kaveh: I will.

They left me with Alhaitham. I locked the doors fully and the windows. Came back into the bedroom. Alhaitham looked even more uncomfortable. I went over and sat down next to him. He looked over.

Alhaitham: Y-You.... You don't have to do this....

Kaveh: I know but... I want to. You in pain and discomfort. I hate to see you like this.

He stayed quite. I could tell he didn't know what to say now. So I stood up and started to take my clothing off. When I got in bed Alhaitham stopped me.

Alhaitham: A-Are you sure about t-this...

Kaveh: Yes. But are you comfortable with this.

Alhaitham: .... Yes. Only if it's you.

That didn't hit me away. I just wanted to make sure he was ok. So I got on top of him and we started to make out. Then it got more heated and we ended up "doing it" trough the night.