Ch 4. The past

*Flashback*

~Young Alhaitham Pov~

Walking in this halls are lonely. Seeing everyone with their group of friends. I guess I would like something like that. But again. I could care less. I had my books. I had my research.... But Maybe it does get lonely.

I was walking and I had my face in my book. I felt someone trap me on my shoulder. I turned around and some kids pushed me to the ground. I hit my head on the wall. I held my head. I looked up and saw them laughing. Alphas.... They love feeling powerful. I could careless. Power gets into people heads. But.... I release. I pulled my hand away from my head and looked at my hand. Blood.... They made it bleed. I wasn't paying attention till some grab me and pin me to the wall. The Alpha of their group. He was about to punch me till....

Kaveh: I wouldn't do that if I was you.

We looked over. A blonde hair guy. He  is a senior classmate. He held the Alpha fist. He didn't have a scent. He probably a beta.

Alpha: What can you do about it.

They laugh. They guy looked at them with a smirk.

Kaveh: I caught everything with this dicves. 

They frozen. He was holding something.

Kaveh: I can show a teacher and everything you worked for wil be gone. And make sure you can never get back in here.

They dropped me and ran away. The blonde guy came over to me. He helped me up. They he told me who he was.

Kaveh: My name is Kaveh.

Alhaitham: .... Alhaitham.

Kaveh: you not talkative huh?

I just nodded. He just smiled and helped me to the nurse. But no one was there. He helped me instead. But I wanted to ask him something.

Alhaitham: are you a Beta?

He just kept going helping me. What he said shocked me.

Kaveh: No. I haven't presented. I am a very later Bloomer. But you an Alpha, Right?

Alhaitham: yes.... I am Alpha

Kaveh: that's cool.

Alhaitham: I guess.

Kaveh: don't worry. All Alphas are different. Like Omegas and Betas. But. You are done. There.

I just looked at him. He had a big smile. This was the beginning of our friendship.

*A couple months later*

We where at lunch. Kaveh and I was just talking and cracking jokes. He  really knew how to make me laugh and smile. He smile is really pretty. Ok. I gotta to say. Yes. I may have a little crush on him but he doesn't need to know.

Our lunch was going normal till I smelled something different. It smelt like honey. I looked over and saw Kaveh face was flushed. I didn't understand. Then I smelt it. It was him. He.... He present.... He an Omega. I saw other Alpha coming closer to him. He try to stay away. I got up and let out my scent and didn't let them get close to him. When they kept coming. I grabbed his arm and we ran off.

When we got away and a place no one could find us. I place Kaveh down on the ground. I grabbed a towel and put cold water on. I placed it on Kaveh head. Kaveh looked at me with a sad look.

Kaveh: since I presented... You probably don't want to be.... Be friends with an Omega....

Alhaitham: no.

He looked at me.

Alhaitham: I never cared about that type of stuff. You are the first person to talk to me. And.... Become my friend. So I am not going to leave you.

Kaveh started to tear up. He smiled at me. I smiled back.

Kaveh: thank you for being my friend.

*A year Later*

I stood there. Our project was on the ground. It was broken.... Just like mine and Kaveh's friendship.

Kaveh: WHY ARE YOU SO SELFISH!?

Alhaitham: SELFISH? I AM NOT SELFISH. I BEEN STUCK BEING PERFECT. BUT YOU KEEP MESSING IT UP.

Kaveh: HOW I AM MESSING IT UP. YOU ALWAYS MAKE IT ABOUT YOU

Alhaitham: NO I AM DON'T.

We kept fighting for a while. It kept going and going. It was getting worse. Then it was over.

Kaveh: OUR FRIENDSHIP IS OVER

Alhaitham: FINE BY ME.

Then I left.

*End of Flashback/Dream*

~Alhaitham Pov~

I woke up. That was awful. I-I... I couldn't bare to see that again. I messed up. I lost the thing I care about the most. I was too selfish. He is right to leave me and everything.

For the rest of the night. I sat up in my bed and cried. I couldn't go back to sleep after that. I messed up everything.