Ch 20. Month 1

~Kaveh Pov~

I am in the last week of my first month. It's ok. I mean bringing sick every morning is not fun. I hate it. But It's already worth it to me.

I was sitting at my desk drawing a blue print. I kinda start to like it. My stomach is still small enough. You really can't tell I am. When I was working on the blue print I didn't notice one my hands went to my stomach and just hold it.

For some reason I was very fource on my drawing I didn't hear the door open. I felt strong arms wrapped around me and had his hands on my one that I am holding my stomach.

Alhaitham: How are you Dear

Kaveh: Good, just get a drawing down. I would really like to make this place come to life.

Alhaitham: why don't you

Kaveh: Huh?

I looked at him confused. Alhaitham smiled at me and laughed.

Alhaitham: you still haven't used you winning from the games. You still can do it.

Kaveh: yeah. You are right. But are you sure it will be ok to use.

Alhaitham: yes I am sure.

He chulcked. I smiled big. I was very happy. I can finally make another nice place.

Alhaitham: you also know you can make as many places you want. You starting to make better money and I make really good money. So we won't go in date.

Kaveh: are you sure.

Alhaitham: yes I am sure.

Kaveh: You the best husband.

I hugged him and gave him a kiss. He really amazing husband. I know he will be a great father. I just know it.

Alhaitham: I will leave you to work but make sure you don't over work.

Kaveh: ok.

Alhaitham: Love you dear

Kaveh: love you too hun.

Alhaitham gave me a kiss on my forehead and left. I got back to work. But I can't wait to make this place come to life.