Ch 24. Month 5

~Kaveh Pov~

I am out with hanging out with Tighnari. He really wanted to get out the house before he gives birth to his and Cyno's pup. Plus we both were both feeling well today. So we chose to go out on the town and just spend time together. Tighnari looked very tired. He told me he didn't get a lot of sleep last night but he said he still wanted to hang out with me. So we set off.

We have been walking around for awhile now. I went ahead a little till I turned around and I looked over. He was leaning on the wall and holding his stomach. I went back to check on him.

Kaveh: Hey Tighnari.... Are you ok.

Tighnari: yeah.... My stomach hurts a little..... Do you mind if we just sit down.....

Kaveh: yeah of course

I helped him to a bench. When he sat down I could tell he felt a little better because he was off his feet. But he still was holding his bump. We just relax and calm down.

After a little we chose to stand up and continue on. But when we stood up I saw Tighnari face go in shocked and  I heard some liquid hit the ground.

Tighnari: K-Kaveh.... T-the baby.... I-is coming....

I was in shocked. I sat him down and found a Matar member near by. We ran back. The member also sent someone to get Cyno. I knew he was with Alhaitham. That's not important. The Matar member picked him up and we started to head back to his place.

When we got to his place Collei was there. She helped and got him set up. She looks really worried but also like she knew what she was doing. Tighnari told me he taught her everything. Collei grabbed everything. I stood next to him and grab his hand for support. After a little bit Cyno rushed in.

Cyno: TIGHNARI

Tighnari: C-Cyno.... You h-here

Tighnari had tears in his eyes. He was uncomfortable and in pain. Cyno came over and  held him. He calm down.

Cyno: I am so sorry for making you wait.

Tighnari: Y-you are here n-now.... T-that all that m-matters

Collei was finishing up get set up. She was getting everything ready. When she was done she check him.

Collei: Master Tighnari you are ready.

The whole time Tighnari was screaming in pain and held our hands. Alhaitham was helping Collei. After it was over Tighnari delivered a healthy and Happy boy. They were very happy and proud of Collei for taking control of this. I can't believe it. It looked painful but I can tell Tighnari thought it was worth every second of this. Their family is so cute. I am glad I was able to be here and welcome their little baby boy into the world.

This make me nervous but.... I know it will be worth it to met our little one. I am excited.