Ch 30. Kavetham's first Pup

*Couple hours before Alhaitham became home*

~Kaveh Pov~

I don't know how long I have been on the kitchen floor but I know it been a while. I have tried to get up but everytime I am in a lot of pain. I just layed there on the ground in pain. I really need you Alhaitham.... Please come home.

I heard the door opening. Sandstorm goes running to the door yipping. While Chocolate and Blossom stayed with me. I heard two voices talking. Then I saw sandstorm run back in. I heard footsteps falling. They came in. It was Collei and Tighnari with his son, Jabari.

Tighnari: KAVEH

Collei: MASTER KAVEH

Tighnari came over and kneel down to check on me. Collei did the same. Jabari was in a baby sling around Tighnari.

Tighnari: WHAT HAPPENED

Kaveh: m-my..... M-my water b-broke...

Tighnari eyes widen. Collei got up and went to set up everything. Tighnari helped me set up finally. Collei came back in.

Collei: Everything set up in his bedroom.

Tighnari: good. Now help me get him to his bedroom

Collei: of course master Tighnari.

They helped me up. They were on both of my sides and helped me to mine and Alhaitham's bedroom. They laid me down. Tighnari handed Jabari over to Collei. She put the sling over her head and around her. Tighnari set me up.

Tighnari: Ok Kaveh you still have time to wait.

I was in tears. I don't want to do this without him. I want my alpha. I really need him. My scent was distressed. Tighnari tried to calm down but he knew he couldn't. He knows I want Alhaitham. After a bit of crying. I finally fell asleep.

~Collei Pov~

It's been a few hours. Master Kaveh is getting some rest before he has to give birth. Master Tighnari is checking on him. I was babysitting my little brother Jabari. I held him in the sling. When Master Tighnari was checking master Kaveh we heard a knock. Me and him went to the door. It was a Matar. I felt my heart drop a little. I hope Master Cy-

Matar: General Cyno has returned. He has also bought back Sage Alhaitham. He is awake.

Tighnari: Thank you.

Matar bowed and left. Tighnari closed the door and turned to me. He looked at me.

Tighnari: Collei I need you to run and get them back here.

Collei: I am on it master Tighnari.

I handed Jabari over and I ran out. I was determined to get there before Kaveh had to give birth to their baby. I was running faster than I have. I was jumping over things and landing without hurting myself. I was jumping on rooftops. I finally got to the Akademiya. I ran in and went into the room. I slammed the doors open.

Collei: MASTER CYNO. MASTER ALHAITHAM

Cyno: Collei? What's going on.

Collei: MASTER KAVEH IS IN LABOR.

Cyno eyes widened and Alhaitham sat up. He got up but a little too fast. He almost fell over but Cyno caught him.

Alhaitham: I am ok. We need to get to Kaveh. NOW.

We all ran out. Alhaitham used his vision to go faster and not to hurt himself more. We kept running. When we got to the house. Alhaitham slammed the door open and ran in. We followed.

~Kaveh Pov~

Tighnari: It's time. Kaveh

Kaveh: NO NO NO. I CAN'T.

I was crying and in so much pain. I can't do this without him. Tighnari was trying to calm me down but I couldn't. We heard running footsteps and then the door slams open. I couldn't believe who was at the door. I teared up.

Kaveh: ALHAITHAM

Alhaitham: KAVEH

Alhaitham ran over and put my hair behind my ears. I was so happy. I couldn't keep my happiness contained. He gave me a kiss on my forehead.

Alhaitham: I am so so sorry. I didn't mean to be gone that long. I am here now.

Kaveh: I-I missed you lo- AHHHH

I screamed out in pain. I was in so much pain. I couldn't bear it anymore. Alhaitham held my hand. I held it so tight to try to force it on something else. Tighnair handed Jabari to Cyno. Collei grabbed everything for our new baby.

Tighnari: You have to push next time Kaveh

Alhaitham: You got this hun

I nodded and held Alhaitham hand. When it was time I started to push and scream.

Tighnari: YOU DOING GOOD. KEEP GOING. I SEE THE HEAD.

I kept pushing. And I held Alhaitham so tight like my life depended on it.

Tighnari: THEY HEAD IS OUT. GIVE ME ONE MORE BIG PUSH.

I gave one more big push. I screamed and felt so much pain. It hurt. Then didn't. It was over. I was so sweatie and tired. I looked at Alhaitham.

Alhaitham: You did amazing.

Kaveh: Thanks.... I love you... I am glad you home

Alhaitham: I love you too and  I am glad too.

Tighnari walked over with a big smile on his face. He handed us our baby and we started to tear up.

Tighnari: Here you health baby Girl.

I held her and Alhaitham held me. We both looked at her. We are very happy.

Alhaitham: do you have a name for her.

Kaveh: Jaya

Alhaitham: that's perfect.

This is perfect. I love this. I was happy with my family.