Ch 26. Month 7

~Kaveh Pov~

I knew this was going to happen. I couldn't even keep up with it. But why do I feel so down about it.

I was just laying bed thinking about how I to drop my project till our children was born. For some reason I feel really down about it. But I kinda knew it had to happen. I ended up just sighing and rolled to my other side of our bed. I held my stomach. I had a small smile. When I was they kicked again. I just Chulcked and stayed like that for a while.

After a couple hours I heard footsteps come in the bed room. I put my sketch book down. Surprise. I don't just building. I actually can draw animals and people too. I was drawing our desert foxes cruel up together. They are actually by my feet right now. Alhaitham came sat next to me. He looked me and knew.

Alhaitham: How are you holding up hun.

Kaveh: I am doing ok but.... I kinda feel bad I couldn't keep up the project.

Alhaitham looked at me. He took my hand that had my wedding ring on it and he kissed it. Then he started to speak again.

Alhaitham: Kaveh. It's ok. You did a lot then I actually thought you would. Which I am very proud of you for but your carrying a human in you. Of course you going to not be able to keep up. That's normal. Tighnari went through that as well. He could do his job till after the pup was born. So. After the pup is born and you are rested you can go back to it. Understand.

Kaveh: I do. Thank you love.

I leaned into him and he held me. We stayed like that for a little bit till he got up and held his hand out to me.

Alhaitham: there something I want to show you that I think will make you feel better.

He helped me up. When I got up and he fixed my bun and He covered my face. I was a little shocked and held his hands and giggled.

Kaveh: What is this for

Alhaitham: you will see

He led me out of the our room and then we stopped. I was confused but I could tell he was happy. Which made me happy.

Alhaitham: are you ready to see your surprise.

Kaveh: yes

Alhaitham: well then.

He undercover my eyes. When I saw the room my eyes widened. The baby room was finished and it was perfect. This is how I saw it. I looked at Alhaitham.

Kaveh: Did you finish this by yourself?

Alhaitham: Yes. I thought since you having a hard time moving around I would finished it for you. I used your sketch. Do you like.

Kaveh: Like? I LOVE IT. IT'S PERFECT ALHAITHAM. THANK YOU LOVE

I hugged him. I had a big smile. Alhaitham hugged him back. He said something that made me tear up and made me hugg him tighter.

Alhaitham: No problem. I would do anything to keep a smile on you face forever.

I really love this man.