Ch 14. Our one year anniversary

~Alhaitham Pov~

It's our one year anniversary. It's been a wired ride. It's been happy times, Sad times, hard times and easy times. But I am glad Kaveh and me did it together. Tonight I am going to make sure I can keep that smile in my life.

I finished up clean up. I got my nice clothing on. I made sure everything looked perfect. I am not use to dressing up. But I got up and about to go out till I saw the small box. I picked it up and hid it in my pocket. I left my room.

I was waiting in the living room when Kaveh came out. He looked amazing. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

Alhaitham: you look amazing

Kaveh: thank you. You look handsome yourself.

He came over and give me a kiss. I smiled into. Oh Lesser Lord, I love this man. I grab his hand and we were off.

The restaurant is amazing. It's a nice place and nice food. Kaveh is enjoying himself. That's all that matters. We been for an hour or so now. We got our food. It's good. But I didn't realize I was getting nervous and playing with the small box in my pockets.

Kaveh: are you ok Alhaitham.

Alhaitham: oh um...

I mean this is the best time to do it. Better to get it over with.

Alhaitham: um. Yes. But I have something to say to you

Kaveh: What is it?

I got up and got in front of him. He looked at me confused.

Kaveh: what are you doing silly.

I looked at him and took a deep breath. I can do this. I handle his hand in mine.

Alhaitham: Kaveh. You been my light of my life from day one. You where the first person to talk to a lone wolf like me. You saved me. I know we fight but that's how we are. but at the end of the day we love each other. And I know we can make it out of anything together. I love you with all my heart.

Kaveh: I love you too.

Alhaitham: And I want to keep that bright smile in my life. So.

I got down on one knee and pulled out the box. Kaveh covered his mouth in shocked. He had tears in his eyes. I looked at him with a smile.

Alhaitham: Will you marry me.

Kaveh started to shake his head yes and move his hands. He was crying.

Kaveh: yes. Yes. YES.

I got up and Kaveh hugged me. I hugged back. We kissed. After that he let go and gave me his hand. I slide the ring on his finger. He smiled at it.

Kaveh: It's perfect.

Alhaitham: glad you liked it.

I gave him a kiss. And he kissed me back. This was perfect.