Ch 18. Something is off

*Few weeks later*

~Kaveh Pov~

The honeymoon was amazing. It was so nice to explore a new Nation. I got so many ideas for new projects but most importantly I got to spend time with my new husband. Alhaitham is already an amazing husband. We official started to share a room. We moved into Alhaitham. We moved stuff around and made it for both of us. It's nice. I like it and he likes it. But I couldn't help much. I wasn't feeling well.... Like now.

I was working on a new blue print but I wasn't feeling well. I laid down on my desk. I didn't understand why my stomach hurts. I tried to relax but it wasn't comfortable. I had my eyes closed. I was about to fall asleep till I felt strong arms wrap around me and pick me up. I looked up at him. Alhaitham looked worried.

Alhaitham: are you ok Dear.

Kaveh: No.... I can't lie..... I don't feel well.

Alhaitham: ok. I have to do some work. So let's go to the couch and you can rest on my lap.

Kaveh: I am ok with that.

Alhaitham carried me to the couch. I just laid my head on his chest. We got to the couch. He sat down and laid me on his lap. When I got laid down Alhaitham let out a calming scent. I ended up falling asleep.

I felt something in my stomach. I didn't know what but I felt like I was going to be sick. I shot up and run to the bathroom. Alhaitham ran after me. I got to the bathroom and ended up puking in the toilet. Alhaitham came in and held my hair back. He was supporting me.

When I was done Alhaitham cleaned me up. I was sitting on the toilet seat. Alhaitham hugged me and I was just leaning into him.

Alhaitham: I think it might be a good idea to go and see Tighnari. He can check you out.

Kaveh: yeah. But I am tired.

Alhaitham: I can handle that.

He turned around and put me on his back. I laid on his back. I can't remember how long it took. I passed out. The next time I woke up we just got to Tighnari's and Cyno's place.