Ch 29. Finding Alhaitham

*a week before*

~Cyno Pov~

It's been about 3 weeks since Alhaitham been missing. A lot of people said he not alive anymore. But I don't believe that. I know Alhaitham he won't give up easily especially since he has his baby on the way. Kaveh have been not taking it well. He became numb. Thankfully Tighnari have been checking up on him. He good. But When he didn't come home a couple days after the mission I went to see what happened. When I found that researchers got attacked and Alhaitham didn't make it back I chose to take his case. I ask Dehya and Candace if the saw him. They did but at the beginning. So I looked around and I finally think I got the right spot. Thankfully I know the desert like the back of my hand.

I finally got to the spot and looked around. The first couple minutes I didn't see anything. Till I found his headphones. They are are dirty. I looked around and I saw a little green dim light. I went over and dug it up. It was his vision. It was dimming. I looked up and saw something I didn't want to see.

 I looked up and saw something I didn't want to see

Cyno: ALHAITHAM

I ran over and checked his plus. It was weak. I looked at the blood it.... It was dry.... I looked around till I saw....

Cyno: Lesser Lord Kusanali

Nahida walked out from behind the box. He hands were glowing green. I looked at Alhaitham. He had a green glow to him. She was keeping him alive.

Nahida: I don't know how much longer I can keep him alive. We need to get him back to the city.

Cyno: Of course Lesser Lord Kusanali

I picked him up and Nahida touched me. She teleports us back  to the city. We ran to get help for him. A healing sage helped us. When he was done he told us that everything is ok. That he will be waking up soon but he has to stay for a couple days.

*Couple days later*

Alhaitham: Cyno. Lesser Lord Kusanali

He finally woke up. We told him everything that happened and he explained what happened on his end. When we found out I wasn't happy. Someone in the desert attacked him. I told one member of the Matar to tell our friends in the desert to find them.

But right now what is Important is that Alhaitham will be here for Kaveh and their baby.