Ch 17. Heat during Honeymoon

~Kaveh Pov~

We have been in Inazuma for a few days now. It's been almost a week since I got married to my best friend. He is my everything. Alhaitham may be grumpy at times but I know how to make him smile. I love that man.

I felt the warm Inazuma sun on my face. I woke up. When I started to wake up more I felt arms around me. I looked over and saw Alhaitham still sleeping. I turned over and gave him a kiss. I just cuddled close. When he woke up he gave me a smile and kiss and I kissed him back.

Alhaitham: Good morning Dear

Kaveh: Good morning Hun

Me and him just stayed in bed and cuddled till we were ready to go out on the town. I was very excited for the town. It was really pretty and I got to spend it with my husband.

When we got to town we just walked around and looked at the stores. I was trying to find a thank you gift for Collei because she took care of our furry babies. When we went into a clothing shop. I saw a beautiful flower clip. It would be perfect for Collei. I grabbed it and bought it. Alhaitham was outside waiting for me. I went to him but when I walked out of the store I just got hit with the heat. I started to get very hot. But I would be fine....

It was afternoon now. We just finished lunch, now we are walking around. I started to feel more hot and weakened. I started to lean on Alhaitham. My legs started to shake. Alhaitham looked at me worried. I took in my Alpha's smell and I felt myself wanting him to do stuff with me. I want to have his pup. I didn't notice that Alhaitham was covering his nose and his legs started to shake. He kept me closer and said.

Alhaitham: Kaveh are you in your heat?

I looked at him. Then I realized. Shit. I was. I felt my legs getting weaker. Alhaitham smell is getting stronger. Is he going into his rut... I felt a hand on my waist that wasn't Alhaitham. I felt uncomfortable. I wimped and hid into Alhaitham. Alhaitham pulled me close and growled. There were a lot of Alpha smells. I didn't like them. I just his my face into my husband. Alhaitham wasn't happy. He picked me up and run back to our hotel room.

When we got back to the room I was really in my heat. Alhaitham try to get me stuff after putting me on the bed but I wanted him. I grabbed his arm and pulled him on top of me. His face turned red. I really wanted him. I kissed him. It was intense. Alhaitham was shocked at first but kissed me back as intense. Then I broke him.

Kaveh: I want to carry you pups. Give a pup. I want my Alpha's pups.

I looked up and saw a different face. Alhaitham was in his rut now. I triggered this. I was about to say something till Alhaitham gave me a more intense kiss then last time.

That's when things happen. But we didn't expect that my wish would come true that night...