Ch 23. Month 4

~Kaveh Pov~

I thought the start of my second trimester would be ok. But nope. It's worst. I just started my month 4. I end up waking up and feeling awful. I woke up at 4 am. I ran into the bathroom and puked. Alhaitham woke up and helped me. I felt bad but he was very supportive. When I was done Alhaitham helped me up and clean me up. Alhaitham picked me up and laid me on the bed. I laid down but couldn't get comfortable. My stomach was getting bigger. It was harder to get comfortable. Alhaitham laid next to me and held me. I fell asleep after he did.

I woke up at 6 am. I felt sick again. When I sat up I felt it. I ended up getting up and going to the bathroom and get sick. After a little bit I felt Alhaitham held my hair back. I ended up puking for like few minutes. When I was done. Alhaitham clean me again. I just leaned into him. Alhaitham held me. He picked me up. He brought me to the couch. He places me down. He went to cook and make me tea. When he was done he place it in front of me.

When I was done Alhaitham clean it up and got me comfortable on the couch. He placed pillows around me and even put his headphones on me. I ended up being finally comfortable. I fell asleep.

When I woke up. Alhaitham was reading a book. I got up and went over and kissed him.

Alhaitham: Good morning love

Kaveh: morning. What time is it.

Alhaitham: 2 pm. How are you feeling

Kaveh: I feel a lot better.

Alhaitham: that's good

After a little bit we chose to start on the baby room. I painted and decorated. Alhaitham build everything. But I knew this wasn't to get done to day but I knew they would love their room. I can't wait to see it when it's done.