Ch 8. You finally said it

~Tighnari Pov~

It's been a few days since Kaveh stayed with me and Collei. We all done staying inside so we choose to go out on the town. It's nice to hangout with another Omega once in awhile. Collei hasn't present yet so. Yeah. But me and Kaveh pretty close. It's nice to hang up out with him.

We were shopping around. When we were there I noticed Kaveh's head was somewhere else. I tapped on his shoulder to check on him.

Tighnari: Hey. Are you ok Kaveh?

Kaveh: Oh um... I am just a little worried about Alhaitham.

I shake my head. He drives me nuts sometimes.

Tighnari: When are you going to admit you have feelings for Alhaitham.

Kaveh: WHAT?! No. I don't have feelings for Alhaitham. That's the weirdest thing I have heard.

His was very red. He still doesn't want to admit. I just sigh and let it go for now.

At the end we chose to get some food and sat down. Collei was enjoying her food. I bought up Kaveh feels again. Kaveh kept saying that he doesn't like him but I knew that was a lie.

Tighnari: come on. I know you like him. Everyone knows.

Kaveh: No I don't.

Tighnari: Yes you do.

Kaveh: No

Tighnari: Yes

Kaveh: No

Tighnari: Yes

Kaveh: No

Tighnari: why am I playing this game with you

Kaveh: because you know I do-

Collei: Master Tighnari is right. You do have feelings for him. You can't hide it.

We both looked at her. I just blinked. I guess I may have been teaching her too much stuff. She got some of my sassiest. When I looked over Kaveh was just sitting there. He just covered his face.

Kaveh: Fine. Yes I am in love Alhaitham.

I sat there. Are you kidding me. It took Collei saying something to make him say it.

Tighnari: YOU FINALLY SAY IT.

After we were done eating we started to head back. Then we saw someone at the markets. It was Cyno. We went over and said hey.

Collei: Cyno!

Cyno: oh hello Collei.

Tighnari: Hi hun

Cyno: Hey Nari.

He gave me a kiss. Collei smiled and Kaveh said.

Kaveh: Ew

Tighnari: oh shut it.

Kaveh: Ok. Ok. But what are you doing out here? Is Alhaitham ok?

Cyno: I am getting food and Alhaitham is doing ok. His Rut has calmed down a little. It's still hard for him to do some stuff.

Kaveh: ok that's good.

Tighnari: how about we help you take the stuff back

Cyno: are you sure.

Kaveh: yeah. We can just stay out holding stuff to till you place the other stuff down.

Cyno: ok. I am good with that.

We grabbed some stuff and went back to the house.

But we didn't expect to go back to that....